Please allow me to introduce myself . . .

Family Situation: Married for 11 years, DS 7 and DD 4
Pets: Schnauzer, German Shepard, and old Siamese and a tortoise (who will out live us all)
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Drink: Blue Moon or a good cider in the Fall

welcome to the DisDads!

Family Situation: Married (just celebrated 12 years 2 days ago) with DD10 and DD17 (and her DBF20)
Occupation: Computers. From Admin, to Systems Analyst to IS Security
Pets: Cats, Dogs (and fleas) occasionally fish formerly crabs, guinea pigs, etc... DW is an animal lover (all types)
Favorite Food: The kind you eat! (Nuff said!)
Favorite Drink: Captain and Ginger Ale.

Welcome Paul, come on over to the main thread DDC XXXIV. Out fearless leader is heading out for a cruise so it will be a few days before he can give you your Dis Dad number.

It's a thing we do that some consider it a badge of honor, others think of it as a cone of shame.

Family Situation: Married (8 years) with DS4 and DD1.5
Pets: Dog - name: Kayla; age: unknown; breed: 1/2 Pitbull, 1/4 Boston Terrier, 1/4 ????
Favorite Food: Not sure if I have a favorite...I pretty much love it all. My never turn down food is Ramen (not the packaged kind)
Favorite Drink: A shockingly cold can of coke
Hobbies: Mountain biking, Road biking, video games (WoW mainly), eating, the Dis, and gardening

Welcome Brian. Come on over to the Stepped on a Duck thread where we hang out.

Man, I always forget about this forum....not sure I ever did this:

Family Situation: Married for 10 years, 3 1/2 year old twin sons
Pets: None so far.....except the plethora of stuffed animals my boys have accumulated.
Favorite Food: Anything fried....pizza, Ben & Jerry's, nachos, tacos, hamburgers.....it's really a never ending list.
Favorite Drink: Beer. I'm a self appointed beer nerd, and have sampled over 700....it's really a sickness. A tasty one though.
Hobbies: Video games, model railroading, sports fan (self depricating Cubs fan).

I've been heading to WDW since I was two, and been addicted since. My parents are as well. Thanks to my Dad, he video taped a ton of stuff back in the 80s when we were kids. Some of those videos are up on Youtube (WoM, Horizons, etc.).

Hey Matt, Welcome. Head over to the main thread ...Stepped on a Duck, pop open a beer and put your feet up.

Family Situation: Married for 5 years to my beautiful, Disney-Addicted wife, DD-4 AKA "Da Bear" DS-10 months AKA "Bubba"
Pets: 1 Shih Tzu AKA "Tinkerbell" or "Stinkerbell" depending on her attitude that day
Favorite Food: Pizza, Hamburgers, Chicken Alfredo, really anything that's bad for you.....I have a problem
Favorite Drink: Dr. Pepper or SWEET tea (if it's not sweet it's not tea)......although I'm trying to drink more water
Hobbies: Classic cars, football, hunting......and a plethora of others that interest me every few weeks

Family Situation: Married for 5 years to my beautiful, Disney-Addicted wife, DD-4 AKA "Da Bear" DS-10 months AKA "Bubba"
Pets: 1 Shih Tzu AKA "Tinkerbell" or "Stinkerbell" depending on her attitude that day
Favorite Food: Pizza, Hamburgers, Chicken Alfredo, really anything that's bad for you.....I have a problem
Favorite Drink: Dr. Pepper or SWEET tea (if it's not sweet it's not tea)......although I'm trying to drink more water
Hobbies: Classic cars, football, hunting......and a plethora of others that interest me every few weeks

Welcome to the DisDads.

Family Situation: Married to my beautiful wife since April. We are expecting our first child in March
Pets: 2 dogs and 2 cats
Favorite Food: I love a good steak. I'm also love pretty much anything that doesn't eat me first.
Favorite Drink: Jameson, Blue Moon, coffee, Cherry Coke
Hobbies: watching Royals baseball, fishing, target shooting, Scouts

Family Situation: Married to my beautiful wife since April. We are expecting our first child in March
Pets: 2 dogs and 2 cats
Favorite Food: I love a good steak. I'm also love pretty much anything that doesn't eat me first.
Favorite Drink: Jameson, Blue Moon, coffee, Cherry Coke
Hobbies: watching Royals baseball, fishing, target shooting, Scouts

Welcome to the DisDads.

Family Situation: Happily married for a little over 11 years now. Twin daughters, aged 8.
Occupation: Systems Support Analyst (big fancy word for computer geek)
Pets: not currently
Favorite Drink: Yes :teeth:

Family Situation: Happily married for a little over 11 years now. Twin daughters, aged 8.
Occupation: Systems Support Analyst (big fancy word for computer geek)
Pets: not currently
Favorite Drink: Yes :teeth:

:welcome:
from a fellow Computer Geek (currently working as an ISSO)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter