Please Check In At The Door!!

I'm here.

You're there.

(but in Greenwich Mean Time, I think we're both elsewhere.)

<font color=red> I made it! All the way from Canada to the DIS boards. </font color=red> :jester:

Wow this is gonna be fun when I get it figured out but with all these new features I think I shall be lost for awhile :p

cindy

Ok, I'm here! Wow..colors now too.
I just have to figure out how to add one of those cute little pictures under my signature. Any help? Where are Dom and Jeff when you need them? ;)

Lisa

I made it! Now to find the time to figure out the new features. It looks interesting!:bounce:

Geri:p

I was here early this morning and played...went to a DIS meet and now I am back to play some more!!

This looks great!

Debbie

WELCOME!

It's great to see all of you.:p

There are tons of great features. Even me, the Queen of Technophobia has figured out some of it. (Just some mind you.)

Have fun exploring all of the options that this new site offers.:bounce:

Been trying to get here for almost 24 hours and finally made it!!

Now I am ready to rock and roll......and to cheer on the survivors!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :jester: :jester:

I'm here - I think?!? It's a lot to get used to I guess. I don't have to work monday, so I guess it will be play with the new site day :D

Have a disney day!

LOVETHATMOUSE

Okay, I don't check the board for a few days and you move on me. :bounce:

Now I have to learn something new.:mad:

This is going to be fun.

So LFG59 is checking in.:p

Linda:o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter