• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Please complete the following sentence......

It used to be the cream cheese stuffed pretzels but they got rid of them. We love so many things but must eat at Ohana and have bread pudding for dessert.

This Board is looking 'slow', so for hoots-n-hollers, please complete the following sentence.....

When I (along with my family) travel to Disney, if only visiting for one day, the one food I would have to have is __________________???? [You may ad why.]

Go!

P.S. - mine is Mickey Bars (with coffee for breakfast). Yes, the Ears taste better.
P.P.S - And yes, 'the tasting menu' at V&A is one food.

Holiday Turkey Sandwich from Earl of Sandwich! The first time I ate one, it brought a tear to my eye because of how good it was! I get one every time I am at Disney!

Boma. Last December, we had one night after a cruise. We rented a van and 6 of us went to Boma for dinner. Love it there.

I don't really have a "must" but per the rules of the thread: If we're there only one day we'd def be in MK, so I'll say lunch at CHH. I'll have the fish & fries, everyone else gets chicken.:earsboy:

One thing... Rice Crispy Treat with Chocolate Ears & Sprinkles!!!!

But this also made me think about what my 'perfect food day' would look like:
Breakfast @ Kona - Pineapple-Macadamia Nut Pancakes
Lunch @ 50s Prime Time - Fried Chicken
Dinner @ Sanaa - Bread Service & Spicy Shrimp/Chickpea Wat

.... Now that I am looking at this there is no way I could eat all that in one day. I better stick with the Rice Crispy Treat!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter