Please Help ADR's

angel26

Earning My Ears
I'm thinking of making an ADR for crystal palace for breakfast is this a good place to eat and what kind of breakfast food do they serve? Also what other character breakfast places are there to eat at I tryed tusker house but there booked up thank you for your help.

Crystal Palace is yummy. It is buffet style.
Ohana is great too! They bring the food to your table family style.

Crystal Palace is an excellent breakfast spot. So good. They have a buffet. Which has mickey waffles (which is what I like to get most every day of my trip because they are SO good!) They have fruit, cereal, eggs of different variety, etc. It is wonderful. We have tried all the character spots for breakfast. They are all great with a different vibe and feel to each of them. Our favorite is Chef Mickey's. Cape May Cafe is great too. I hope you have a great trip! :thumbsup2

Crystal Palace is our favorite breakfast buffet! We always get an ADR for the first seating and are usually out the door by 8:45am ready for our day at Magic Kingdom.
Like the previous poster, Ohana is also a favorite character breakfast of ours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter