• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please Help--I leave tommorrow & am SO CONFUSED about photopass/resort pics!

DumboPrincess

Mouseketeer
I have a resort pic session scheduled, but they told me I need a PhotoPass confirm # that I ordered the CD to do it for $75. I registered at PhotoPass and tried to order the CD but they wanted a PhotoPass ID number! I'm so confused! Where and when do I get this number?! Please someone spell it out for me...I feel very dumb(o) right about now!

You have to go to this website to pre-order your CD for $99.95: http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx

You must pre-purchase the CD and bring a copy of the email confirmation in order to get the $75 price on your resort photo shoot. Without the pre-order, the photo shoot is $150.00

I hope that helps!

I tried to pre-order and could only register. It wanted an ID # to order a CD. Still confused...but having fun in the World :)

How would this work if you are participating in a photopass share? I am a "leader" of one of the December groups. What if one of my team mates wanted to participate?

Thanks,

Venus

I've clicked on the link and then when you click to buy the CD, it says..

"we're sorry, but we are unable to accept your registration"

Can anyone help?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter