Please help! Need opinions?????

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
After months of planning, I have found some extra $$$'s for trip fund, and I need help deciding how to spend it! I can't decide between a fireworks cruise, Cirque du Soleil, or Hoop de doo. Any advise??? We have never done any of the above three! Any other ideas welcome also. I have a ds6. Thanks for your help!!!

My dd's (9 and 2)loved the Hoop Dee Doo Revue!! I have watched Cirque on TV and although I think it is awesome I don't know if it could entertain my kids the whole time. How can you go wrong with corny jokes and all the fried chicken and strawberry shortcake you can eat?

I would also vote for HDD. My DW and I have done it every trip. We have been fortunate that twice my father and then father-in-law were actually part of the show.

i agree. hoop dee doo. i am personally not interested in a cruise. and i dont think my DS (also 6) would be either. i have watched cirque on bravo many many times. and while i would love to go see it, my DS doesnt sit for more than 2 minutes watching.

Haven't been to the HDR, but I have been to Cirque Du Soleil (LOVE it by the way). I think CDS is more an adults show. When I was at the show I observed many kids asleep and bored just fidgeting in their seats.

Add another "IT WAS THE BEST!!" for the HDDR. My DW, DD (8) and DS (5) surprised me last year for my 40th birthday with dinner at the show.

Really, it was great. The food was delicious and the show had my kids laughing all the time!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :earsboy: :earsgirl:

I've been to both HDDR and Cirque & loved them both. They are both entertaining, but in different ways.

For a young child I would choose Hoop Dee Doo - he will enjoy it more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter