• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PLEASE HELP!! Nov. 29 to Dec 6- What Resort??

MacombMIMickeyDad

Earning My Ears
Ok..Thanks in advance for your help...Went in Sept 02 with my 2year old daughter, 3 month old son and DM (Disney Mom aka my wonderful wife). We stayed off premise at Holiday Inn Sunspree, as you can tell not great, but was fun. I'm planning again and am wondering what Resort for my family during this Holiday period? As you can tell my daughter will be 3 1/2 and son will be 1 1/2.

I'm a Disney Club member, also hopefully codes will be out. We are from MI, and this THE trip of this year so we want nice but not extravagent. Both little one nap and go to bed by 8:30. We will have a minivan that we are renting. So the biggest question is onsite, do I go Deluxe if so what one Poly, AKL, Contemp, GF or even Wilderness or go with the vacation club and rent points.

We will spend a day at each park, maybe Seaworld and a waterpark (weather permiting) with another day a MK (busy eh?). Last time did Cindy's and Pooh's breakfasts (Great..) I know to do Mickey Magical Party at Christmas.

As you can tell I'm overloaded and want it to be great, please help, any advice, comments, suggestions...Thanks...

MacombMIMickeyDad, welcome to the Dis!

Boy, do you have your work cut out (hee hee!). Choosing a resort is the hardest thing for me to do. I really hate it. Sure, picking a resort is easy, but then I come here to the Dis and read so many nice things about the other resorts. Before I know it, I have changed my reservations around. The horror!

I would start by visiting Dream Unlimited Travel's wonderful webpages that are devoted to each of the Disney resorts. In case you don't know it, Dreams Unlimited Travel is the owner of the Dis website (this website) and they are very knowledgeable regarding all things Disney. On their resort webpages, they have links to streaming video that they shot at each of the resorts. Those video clips will give you a great peek inside each resort, and you'll get to see a little bit of what they have to offer. I always view those video clips whenever I am planning a WDW vacation; they are very helpful. Click here to go to Dream Unlimited Travel's main "WDW Resort" webpage.

Have fun planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter