Please help someone. About DDP

faindrops27

I love free DDP but love going on cruises too! My
Ok, sweet Disers. Can you please help answer this question. That is boggling my mind. Ok i will be staying at the Pop. Arriving Sept 21-28. Ok, my question is this. We my son, and I will be arriving at 10 am. My question is this. Do, we get any TS credits to use on check in day? Or is it just CS credits, for check in day. I think i read you only recieve. CS credits on day of arrival. But, i have noticed on the boards that alot of people are making ADR's on thier arrival days. Are they paying OOP. Or do u actually get TS credits on your arrival day. Please help me. I am confused. And one other question. Our flight back home is not until the evening. Is it possible that we can have breakfast, and would it be covered. For our last day on the DDP or would I have to pay OOP. Thanks for reading, and i appreciate everyones help. :blush: :wave2:

Your credits are links to the number of nights that you are staying at your resort. So, if you are staying 7 nights... upon check-in you will both have 7 snack , 7 CS and 7 TS credits to use however you wish for your entire stay up until midnight of your last day (checkout day). If you pay out of pocket for any meals is really dependent upon how you budget your credits since you can use then in any order and amount that you wish. HTH :)

You can use a Table Service credit on your check-in day & then use a counter service on your check-out day.

That's how we always do it. We eat at a character meal on the night we arrive & have a counter service meal at a park after we check out.

Thank You Daisy, and JJan, for your replys. You both are the best!! Daisy. I love that idea!!. I will do what you do. The day, I check in. I will have dinner to kick off our vacation!!. Sounds simply divine!! A gain thank you both so much!!! :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter