Please help us make family t shirts!

Hi Jordak,

The Mickey with names is Great dis-ign! One of the most original I have seen in a long time!

We would love to have one for our Matching Family shirts this year (looking to maybe change it up after doing stick family the last two times)

Names are: Bob, Sandra, Tyler, Brianna, Jaden

Bottom title: DeZeeuw Disney Vacation 2011

Much appreciation!

Thx
Welcome!

I just love this classic, but unique disign you've created. My boys are watching me scroll through the pages and would love to have a Mickey shirt.
Could you please make one for our trip with the names:

Nama Sue
Traci
Jesse
Teddy
Tad

with Disney 2011 underneath

Thank you so much for your time! I'm amazed at how many families you have helped through this post. Thanks for helping to make my family's trip extra special!

I just love this classic, but unique disign you've created. My boys are watching me scroll through the pages and would love to have a Mickey shirt.
Could you please make one for our trip with the names:

Nama Sue
Traci
Jesse
Teddy
Tad

with Disney 2011 underneath

Thank you so much for your time! I'm amazed at how many families you have helped through this post. Thanks for helping to make my family's trip extra special!

Sure, no problem. I am a little amazed to how popular this design is and the number of first time posters who also request it. I am hoping I will see somebody in the parks wearing one next time I go. That would be awesome!! :)

Hi jordak,

I love your tshirt design! Have you created a design with the names forming the old school Mickey head from the beginning frame of the oldcartoons? If not, no worriesbut could you please make my family the Mickey shirt design with the names:

Richard, Priscilla, Mia, Bubby

And on the bottom: Martinez family vacation

Thank you so much in advance!

Hi again, you have done several for me - I just LOVE these things!! I just found out my cousin is going, I'd love to make her a shirt :) Can i get one more PLEASE:worship:

Names:
Dwain
Debbie
Jody
Brandi
Trey
Brooklyn
Blair

THANKS in advance!!

Hi jordak,

I love your tshirt design! Have you created a design with the names forming the old school Mickey head from the beginning frame of the oldcartoons? If not, no worriesbut could you please make my family the Mickey shirt design with the names:

Richard, Priscilla, Mia, Bubby

And on the bottom: Martinez family vacation

Thank you so much in advance!
welcome

Hi again, you have done several for me - I just LOVE these things!! I just found out my cousin is going, I'd love to make her a shirt :) Can i get one more PLEASE:worship:

Names:
Dwain
Debbie
Jody
Brandi
Trey
Brooklyn
Blair

THANKS in advance!!
Welcome!

American-Gothic.jpg

Jordak - Incredibly creative Mickey design. If you are still making for people, I'd love to get a white one.

Names:
Papa
Mimi
Darryl
Christy
Braden
Blake
Bren
Eddie
Cyndi
Matthew
Jeremiah
Jennifer
Alicia

With Disney 2012 at the bottom in Walt Disney font.

Thank you so much,

Christy

Jordak - Incredibly creative Mickey design. If you are still making for people, I'd love to get a white one.

Names:
Papa
Mimi
Darryl
Christy
Braden
Blake
Bren
Eddie
Cyndi
Matthew
Jeremiah
Jennifer
Alicia

With Disney 2012 at the bottom in Walt Disney font.

Thank you so much,

Christy
Here you go Christy and you're welcome!

Looks great!! Thanks a bunch! We'll be there January 1 so if you happen to be in the parks, they'll be 13 of us wearing the shirts!

Hi Jordak! I was wondering if you would mind making your mickey disign on a clear background for me? You made it for me on white already, but I just saw you can do it on clear and would love that! TIA!

Dad
Mom
Justin
Summer
Nathan
Colton
Austin
Ashlyn
Cayden

Walt Disney World 2012

Hi Jordak! I was wondering if you would mind making your mickey disign on a clear background for me? You made it for me on white already, but I just saw you can do it on clear and would love that! TIA!

Dad
Mom
Justin
Summer
Nathan
Colton
Austin
Ashlyn
Cayden

Walt Disney World 2012
sure

Thank you thank you for doing our names!! I really didn't expect it and are so very grateful to you for your time and talent. I do hope you realize how much happiness you give to others by your creativity and time. Thank you once more

Hi Jordak! I was wondering if you would mind making two of your mickey disigns on a clear background for me?

First one:

Quick
Veeder
Riedel
Rice

Family Vacation 2012

Second one:

Ron
Beth
Ed
Christine
Stephanie
Kyle
Ryan
Rhonda
Reese
Haven
Paige
Grace

Disney 2012

Thanks so much
Rhonda

Hi Jordak! I was wondering if you would mind making one of your mickey disigns on a clear background for me?

Names:
Paul
Monika
Kendrik
Toby
Albert
Mindy

There is no C in Kendrik's name

Walt Disney World 2012

Thanks They look great!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter