Please Help with Dinner Shows

TinkHappy

DIS Veteran
My DH and 2DD (6 & 7) will be going to WDW in August (last two weeks). We are set to get there on Sat at about 10am. Because it is Saturday and the crowds will be heavy (everywhere), I had planned on just hanging out at the hotel and using the pool for the afternoon and just get situated. I would love to see a Dinner show (not hoop-dee-doo, as we have done that already and loved it, BTW). Does anyone have any suggestions? I would love to hear them. Thank you!!

Just went to the Pirate Adventure Dinner Show this past Monday night. We had 4 children with us, ages 3, 9,10,15. Each one got to participate in the show and really enjoyed it. (Dont get suckered in to paying addl $5 at the door, supposedly to ensure kids get in the show. We did n ot pay this and each one got in the show). The show is very action packed and really gets the entire audience to participate!

The meal was so-so, not bad not great. Shop around for your rate!!! Do not pay full price. Adult price was $46, and after shopping for deal, I got it for $28.

Thank you so much for the review. I was wondering where I would purchase tickets? I have never done a "non-Disney" show and think this would be a good time to try something a little different. Thanks again.

Medieval Times
Pirate's Dinner Adventure
Arabian Nights

We enjoyed them all. This is also the order of how we rated them.

Just went to Arabian Nights the last night. This is a great show if you like horses. I was amazed at the horsemanship in this show and found it great fun.

I just bought my Pirate's Adventure tix and I got them for 25 for adults and 20 for children. The site is: www.floridaorlandotickets.net . The tax was included and the shipping was 7.00 but there are other options on shipping like to your hotel room or you can pick them up. Also you receive a 45 minute calling card with every order.

I also got my tickets from the same place as cocopuff (above post). My husband was a bit leary getting the tickets from a place we knew little about, but the tickets were waiting for us when we went to the office to pick them up, as well as a free disney pin and calling card.

Oh and lest I forget, the wonderful discount!!

We recently went to Medieval Times. Great show, food was o.k., kids didn't care for food that much. We found out that if anyone in your party has a birthday in the same month that you go, you can get that person in for free with another paid admission. It saved us one adult admission , about 38.00 . If you get there early you can get better seats, but it seems that you have too muchl time on your hands to shop for soverniers, and you will.

I was going to buy mine there but when I looked last week, they were $28/22. How did you get them for $25/20?

I was just going to start this thread myself! I am glad I looked first!

DH wants to do MidEval Times and I want to do the Pirate show. DS would love either so he can't be the tie breaker.

I wonder if we would have time to do both. Other than WDW we don't have any other plans for the week that we are there.

:sunny:

I just got tickets & called for reservations. The show is at 8:30 pm M0n-Thur, Fri & Sat. 6:30 & 8:30 pm. We're going during the week, but gee 8:30 seems so late to eat especially w/5 & 9 year old. Just wanted to let you know! Also, they have appetizers at 7:00 pm, but no drinks, drinks don't start until 8:30 pm. There is a cash bar though.

Have only done Arabian Nights and we really enjoyed the show. The food was good too. I did not want Prime Rib so I had the Chicken instead. We sat in the VIP section which was wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter