please help

4 mickey

4 MICKEY
We are going to be in disneyland may 9th to the 16th i'm refeering to you for some infos .Is may usually crowded ? How about weather ? Also we are planning 2 days at disneyland and 2 days at california adventure is this enough or too much ? I've been in wdw several times but this wi'll be my 1st time in dl.
As anybody tried the desserts buffet offered for fantasmic is it worth the 59$
Help me I am a newcommer and i am in the dark.

I have not been to Disneyland in May, so I am not sure about the crowds or weather. I do not think you will need two full days for DCA, but will probably want more time for Disneyland, so 4 days should be fine. We usually plan 3 1/2 days when we go and have plenty of time, but we go in June when the hours are a little longer.

We did the buffet last time and it was great. We did riverside, but this time I am going to try for the balcony. The dessert buffet was not really worth the money, but not having to fight the crowd for a descent view was worth it for us. My daughter who was six at the time did not eat anything, so we really just paid for her to have a chair.

The middle of May isn't usually too bad crowd-wise (though we'll tell you, the 50th has changed everything, so who knows). Weather is usually great--warm, sunny, though evenings and mornings can be chilly. I've never done the buffets, nor would I. Personally, I can't justify paying 1-day's admission for something I can very well just sit and wait for and probably (ok, since I'm always front row center when I do see it, definetely) have a better seat but then I go all the time.

Yes, even on weekdays, there tends to be less crowds but still busy due to the 50th. Weekends of any month are always crowded, no matter what. Those sound like pretty good dates, so you should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter