please reassure me

twinmomplus2

DIS Veteran
We are DVC members, and never use our points for weekend nights, I usually stay at a deluxe, we were booked for Wilderness Lodge for our last 3 nights, now that the AP rates have come out we switched to Coronado Springs Resort, For a savings of Almost 600 dollars for our 2 rooms. Nothing to sneeze at. Our teen daughter is very happy as she always wanted Coronado. I have heard good and bad about this resort any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks Lauren

I have stayed at both CSR and WL. I love them both. For the $600 savings, I'd probably choose CSR too. You just have to go in with the attitude that WL is a deluxe and CSR is a moderate and realize what the differences may be. They both have excellent themes. Wilderness Lodge is a smaller resort and much easier to navigate; CSR is a larger resort set around a lake(with great walking paths). It is very enchanting at night (actually, both are!) CSR has a food court and one restaurant. WL has a snack bar and 2 restaurants. The WL is situated in one building with interior hallways, CSR is in individual buildings with exterior hallways. Transportation options are slightly better at WL. I think the pool is nicer at CSR. If money were not an object I would pick WL, but the $600 would entice me to stay at CSR. CSR has lots of fan's on these boards (I'm one of them!). I think you'll be happy there.

Good luck with your choice!

Yes. If you go in with the attitude that it will not have as many amenities and it will be spread out but the theme is well done and it is beutiful in a different way you will be okay. :) You will still be in a Disney resort. It is colorful and somewhat exotic. The only drawback here is the one sink in the bathroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter