Please recommend a cup holder for wheelchairs

That ones not going to work because the tubing on the stroller is a lot smaller then a wheelchair. It just fits the umbrella stroller in the picture with not much room left over.

Wheelchair cup holders are expensive. Since you will have 2 kids with you will your stroller have a cup holder she could put her drink in?

The one in the picture is adjustable but like you mentioned I don't know if it will work in a wheelchair. I have the cupholders for my stroller but no wheelchair to test it on! Using our cupholders won't work because we won't be together most of the time. Is wheelchair tubing a pretty standard size? I wonder if someone wouldn't mind measuring for me if it is. Thanks for the input!

Most wheelchair tubing is either 7/8 or 1 inch around.
I think stroller tubing is smaller - like 1/2 to 3/4 inch.

As Michigan said, most of the ones made for wheelchairs are pretty expensive. Here are some that made for wheelchairs that are kind of typical prices. Here's a link to a wheelchair cup holder that isn't very expensive, but it's pretty basic.
We bought a warer bottle holder once for a bicycle that worked on a wheelchair. That was a little less expensive than the wheelchair ones.

Thanks for the links and the tubing size info, now I can scout around. Never thought to try one made for a bike, I'll have to see what they have!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter