Please tell me there is hope......

FTWFAN

DIS Veteran
My DH has agreed that we can go to WDW Dec 26-Jan 2 if I can get ressies for a preferred hookup at FW. Well, I have been trying for weeks with no luck. A very nice CM told me not to give up. He said that last year during the first week of December they had a lot of cancellations and that maybe (for my sake) there would be some this year. I don't want to wait until the first of December to know that we can go after Christmas. Please someone tell me that there is still hope that I can get the ressie. If anyone is going to cancel for that time, will you please let me know!
I finally get DH to agree to go at Christmastime and I can't get a ressie!!!!!!!!Whatever will I do?!?!?!?!?!
Please send a little pixie dust my way that I can eventually get a ressie!!!!
I don't mean to sound so scattered and crazy, but it has always been my dream to take the kids to Disney at Christmas!!!!!!I know I am rambling now, so I will go for now.

Yes there is hope...
You just have to call everyday.
And you will have a site.
Maybe you should ask for a nonpreferred hookup site.

Dont give up some of my best visits have been made at the last min.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Try calling the campground directly. That might help. Sorry, but I can't find the number at the moment.

You also might want to try travelocity.com to see if they have a site for FW.On our last trip the always showed that they had spots but Disney would say they it was full. Also do what the other poster said and at least get a site even if it is not preferred and you can call to see if you can upgrade.

We made ressies for Christmas99/New Year 2000 in March of 1995. At that time we couldn't get a preferred site. We were very upset and resigned ourselves to being stuck out in the boonies. For the next 4 1/2 years my mom tried and tried to get a preferred spot without any luck. We go to check in and they give us something like the 800 loop. My mom made the comment that we were really hoping to get a spot in the preferred loops and much to our surprise we got one! We had a great spot in the 400 loop!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter