PLEASE update the iTunes feed with this week's episode!!

CooperOwls

Everlasting
There are already two threads about the missing episode in the iTunes-feed, but as these seem to be ignored by the technical people who update the feed, I'll try it this way.

So in case they haven't read the other threads (no reactions so far in any case): the current episode is missing from the current iTunes-feed.

Thank you so much!

Not trying to be pushy - I love you guys - but I totally agree. I can't listen to it on my I-pod. Tried to download it to my computer from the home page and "save" as mentioned by others, but that did not work for me . . . and with all that money I pay you guys . . . oh wait . . .

Please, please, please . . .

I'm sure once the team return from enjoying the festivities with family and friends they will post up the feed :goodvibes

I'm sure once the team return from enjoying the festivities with family and friends they will post up the feed :goodvibes

WHAT???? They have a life other than this??????

Merry Christmas, guys, and Happy New Year!

Corey and Pete might also be busy with the new server migration. Webmaster Alex posted on the Community Board the site will be down beginning Friday at 9 pm. I'm sure they will get to us soon.

I was able to get it from I tunes yesterday.

That's strange. Seems if one person can get it from iTunes, all subscribers should be able to, but it's absolutely not showing in my iTunes, either in my subscription or the actual site on iTunes. :confused3

I just checked Itunes and it is still not up. Weird you got it!

I had to save it, then import it to Itunes. Not hard, just not convenient.

Are you guys talking about the episode dated December 25th? That one is definitely up & I have downloaded it??

Are you guys talking about the episode dated December 25th? That one is definitely up & I have downloaded it??

Yeah...it is still not showing up on iTunes for me....I got it from here though, so it is on my iPod, I just had to get it the long way.

Yeah...it is still not showing up on iTunes for me....I got it from here though, so it is on my iPod, I just had to get it the long way.

Thats very strange, I got it from Itunes the 'regular' way??! However this was over a day ago - maybe the link got disconnected or something??

It didn't work for me either. I was having "internet issues" and wasn't able to try to download until yesterday and am trying again right now - still a no go for me. I give up - I'm listening on my computer now....

I can't even listen to it HERE! For some reason the link "listen now" will load, but no catchy DIS Podcast music can be heard.

I tried to save and import to itunes, didn't work.

I am going mad. Mad...I tell you. I am jones'n for some podcast.

Gee hope Denise got her good news in a timely fashion!:goodvibes
I downloaded through i tunes in Canada which may have made a difference?

The only one dated 12/25 is the video podcast of CP on my iTunes. And I don't have a video capable iPod, nor is that the one which has the roundtable.

Sorry folks - things are very hectic right now. We're in the middle of a server migration - and a few on our team are away for the holidays - so we're a bit stretched right now. Please bear with us.

Thx
Pete

Thanks Pete :thumbsup2 My iTunes is happily downloading now....
Thanks for all of the hard work you all put in to this podcast and in to the Dis. I really appreciate it - I don't want to get sappy on ya, but the podcast and the Dis has helped me through more than one tough time and I didn't want to let it go unsaid any longer....thank you, I appreciate the job you do and just want you to know that.

~Stacy

Sorry folks - things are very hectic right now. We're in the middle of a server migration - and a few on our team are away for the holidays - so we're a bit stretched right now. Please bear with us.

Thx
Pete

:scared1: What Pete!! You let them go home for the holidays!! Gee, that does not sound like the tyrant Corey and Julie make you out to be?! Where is that whip he talks about you having?! :headache:

Gee, you should fire them and hire me?! :yay:

Hehehe just joking! Thanks for all you do! :love:

Take as much time as you need Pete.

I just wondered if anyone else had the same problem I had with doing the manual download. When I downloaded the Christmas podcast, it cuts off before they announce who won the cruise. They were still discussing Chefs De France (one of my must do restaurants by the way.) As of last night I still couldn't get the Christmas video or the Christmas podcast on ITunes.

iTunes can be cranky. Let me mention something that I learned - if you've subscribed to this podcast (or any other), don't forget at the bottom of the Podcast page in iTunes that there is a refresh button. Hit it and sometimes that podcast you've been waiting for will appear.

Just clicking on the podcast item in your left hand pane of iTunes doesn't necessarily cause the podcasts to refresh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter