Pleasure Island

scotgirly

Earning My Ears
Hiya people, am off to Florida with a mate next month to celebrate graduating from uni, and am really interested in the Pleasure Island nitelife. However, the prices are really steep for entry, does anyone know of a cheaper way to get round this? or some kind of week long pass? Cheers for your help
Beth
x

Hi scotgirly and welcome to the DIS. We're very glad you found us.

The entrance fee for Pleasure Island is $21.00/night <b>or</b> you can purchase an annual pass to Pleasure Island for $54.95 plus tax. If you plan to visit more than one time during a week, the annual pass is the best buy.

One of the benefits of buying the annual pass for Pleasure Island is that you can take one guest with you on Friday nights at no additional charge.

You can purchase the annual pass for Pleasure Island at Pleasure Island or at Downtown Disney Guest Services.

I hope this is helpful information for you.

We have a special UK chat on Sundays at 7PM BST. I hope you can join us next Sunday.

Katholyn

I agree that the PI/AP is the best way to go in most cases. Other options, depending on what type of ticket media you will have for the parks, is to consider a UMP- which includes admission to all parks, H2O parks, DQ and PI during your stay.

PI itself sometimes has some special deals where you can buy an admission and then for an extra $5 (I think) you get 3 more nites added. This deal is not always available, but does help.

The PI/AP is best usually, since it comes out ahead on the 3rd night. Enjoy!

That annual pass is a great deal, but so is that $5.00, extra nights special.

I guess it depends how many nights that you want to go.

I think that you can also find those 10 or 20% off coupons in the orlando magazines.

If you like games, don't forget to visit Disney Quest.

Have a great time, Ray.:D

Hi Scotgirly

Are you staying in a WDW resort ? If you do and you purchase an Ultimate Park Hopper Pass, unlimited admission to Pleasure Island is included .......

Otherwise, I think the Pleasure Island Annual Pass is a great idea ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter