Pluto Earrings

tkd lisa

An old school dis boarder
My DD just got her ears pierced for her 10th birthday. We are going on a cruise followed by a one day trip to WDW in May. She REALLY wants to get Pluto earrings. She asked me for them on a trip I took recently to St. Augustine, and I thought I'd be able to go into any Disney store and get them. WRONG! I tried on line next. Nothing. A CM at the Disney store said that I should be able to get them at WDW. Anybody know if this is true?? If so, where? We plan on just doing the MK since we're only there for one day. Thanks!

Downtown Disney " World of Disney " for sure. That store has everything. They have one room deticated to Jewlery and the like. IF they don't have it there then your not getting it. Plus you can use you Disney Club Discount if your a Member. You might be able to find it inside the Magic Kingdom as well.

I love Pluto as well. Last year I tried finding earrings and looked at the World of Disney and had no luck. My husband did a Gifts of a Lifetime for my birthday and they were able to find a watch for me. Sorry.

Thanks for the help. I've already braced her that we might not find them and that she should have some backup alternatives. At least she'll be with me and be able to pick what she wants.

There is a jewerly store in MGM on the right as you go towards the Tower of Terror. They had quite a few items I didn't notice elsewhere. As far as Pluto, I couldn't be sure but like I said they had stuff I had never seen. But if your aren't doing MGM it is a mute point maybe for future reference!

Since DH and I are going a few days before the cruise I will keep my eyes open for the goofy earrings. If I have good luck you can surprise DD onboard the Magic. What price range did you have in mind?

Vicki

My DD-10 is a HUGE fan of Pluto also. I haven't been able to find Pluto earrings but I did get her a charm bracelet that has quite a few characters including Pluto in DTD.

We are going on a cruise in May also- May 25- Iam still trying to get DH to do 2 days or so at WDW- I would even take one if he would just budge alittle! Good luck

Since they remodeled the Emporium in MK, I thought they had a great jewelry selection. There is also a watch store on the other side of the street, can't think of the name, but they had other jewelry besides watches.

And - there are lots of things in the parks that you won't find at World of Disney. I found that one out the hard way, deciding to wait and do all my shopping there (because of the discount with AP passes, or was it my Disney Club?? anyway...) and they didn't carry the item I wanted - which was in the Pooh store by the Pooh ride.

Good luck!!!! I have been wanting some Cheshire Cat earrings.... I keep hoping!!!!

Why don't you get the hang earrings that are empty from a craft store just for jewelry making. If you cannot find any Pluto earrings, get two Pluto charms (find the lightest weighted ones) to put on those earrings from the craft store? Then she can have her Pluto earrings!

AZ Kathy, what a GREAT idea!!! I'll keep that in my hip pocket in case we can't find Pluto!

I'm down to 56 hours before I leave work, so I'll have the answer soon! And I'll also check the emporium if they don't have them at WOD.

Thanks for all the help everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter