PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and how big is your tank?

:wave2: Froggy how is Grandma? and how is Jules?

How's Granny?

Granny is stable and resting today no visitors so she will be up to going through all the tests they have schedualed for her tomorrow. She is bleeding internally somewhere but they don't know where yet. So they are giving her blood. Her kidneys are shut down. They inserted a cathador (sp?) and are running urinalisis every couple of hours. So she is stable but still very sick. They think that the fact she was so low on blood that that was the reason for the pain in her chest. The heart having to work extra hard to pump the little blood she had.

I am trying to come down with what we call the Crossett Crude. It is a sinus infections associated with spring alergins. Pollen is driving me nutzo. So I am not allowed to go see granny until I am better so I don't give her my sinus infection. :sad1:

Sneaking on here and whispering this so DD doesn't hear - shhhhhhhhh -

She has a boyfriend that we like ok, but we're not convinced is good enough for her, to put it bluntly. She also has a male friend who is a law student and a musician and has a lot more in common with her, who is home for spring break and just called her up. Her words were "I'm going out with Tom tomorrow". I don't know if that means true date or not - I don't think so, because I don't think she and the boyfriend are dating other people, but still, I find this situation verrrrrry interesting......

Sneaking on here and whispering this so DD doesn't hear - shhhhhhhhh -

She has a boyfriend that we like ok, but we're not convinced is good enough for her, to put it bluntly. She also has a male friend who is a law student and a musician and has a lot more in common with her, who is home for spring break and just called her up. Her words were "I'm going out with Tom tomorrow". I don't know if that means true date or not - I don't think so, because I don't think she and the boyfriend are dating other people, but still, I find this situation verrrrrry interesting......

In what context did she use those words? That's very important. C'mon you're a woman! You know these things!

Hullo my friends - all your surprises are packed up to be mailed tomorrow. Let me explain myself - I was shopping with DD17 at one of her fav stores. I spotted some items that made me think of my DIS friends, and decided to get them and send them to you all! They are just to make you smile and know how much I appreciate you. Every thought was a good one, but if any of you are confused as why you got which item, I will gladly explain after you get them!:goodvibes

Hello PMSers :wave2: Got back from the sleep study and dinner. What do I need to catch up on? :cool1:

We just came back from swim team. When DS came out of the changing room grinning...I asked him what he was smiling about. He told me he couldn't find his underwear in his bag until after he had already put his pants on ..so he wasn't wearing any. As we were walking out ...he said...ooh...it's breezy.
:rolleyes1

Hullo my friends - all your surprises are packed up to be mailed tomorrow. Let me explain myself - I was shopping with DD17 at one of her fav stores. I spotted some items that made me think of my DIS friends, and decided to get them and send them to you all! They are just to make you smile and know how much I appreciate you. Every thought was a good one, but if any of you are confused as why you got which item, I will gladly explain after you get them!:goodvibes
Ah, Snowy, you are too darn sweet. :hug:
OMG!!!!!! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

My dd emailed that to me today. I laughed my butt off.

Angel :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey TIG!!!! I found your headache :headache:

I would send it back to you, but you have had it long enough. Just to show you what a great friend I am, I will keep it at least for today. :headache:
Would you mind not sending it back to me at all? I've had a whole headache free day even after my drinking night last night. :eek: Don't know why, but I like it.

:hug: sorry to hear that. I started to get one a little while ago, but then I sent my DH out and it went away...go figure:rolleyes:
Mine got better yesterday after I sent my DH to his office to do his work. He was grouchy because he expected to sit at the kitchen table doing his work and have the rest of the family walk on eggshells. That didn't over very well with me.

We just came back from swim team. When DS came out of the changing room grinning...I asked him what he was smiling about. He told me he couldn't find his underwear in his bag until after he had already put his pants on ..so he wasn't wearing any. As we were walking out ...he said...ooh...it's breezy.
:rolleyes1
A true commando!!! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

You are too sweet!! I don't need anything sunshine!! Just you in the morning :hug:

Would you mind not sending it back to me at all? I've had a whole headache free day even after my drinking night last night. :eek: Don't know why, but I like it.

:

Maybe you have found your answer! Reverse Hangover. Since you usually wake up with a headache, drinking does the opposite. Go pour yourself a big drink!

Maybe you have found your answer! Reverse Hangover. Since you usually wake up with a headache, drinking does the opposite. Go pour yourself a big drink!

:rotfl: Except usually alcohol gives me migraines. You have no idea how I would love a strong drink right now. Everything is going fine, but I feel like I'm going to crawl out of my skin. I guess I'm so worked up about tomorrow, but I have no idea why and I'm pretty confident that things will turn out fine. :sad2:

Oh, and how big is your tank?

:wave2: Froggy how is Grandma? and how is Jules?

no update today yet from granny, will call mom in a few and check,

jules feels a little better she was online m ost of the afternoon i think,,lol

i am getting really tired of sitting in front of an internet browser every day all day doing training with out being able to get on the dis btw,,lol

In what context did she use those words? That's very important. C'mon you're a woman! You know these things!

Later this evening, when she was out to dinner with us and our friends, she referred to it as a date, which was equally surprising to me. She said that she and William (her boyfriend) have an understanding about Tom - whatever that means! I do know that, on whatever level, she adores Tom, who was the leader of the jazz band she used to play gigs with. Then again, it was just yesterday she was telling me how good her relationship is with William lately. :confused3

It's a strange situation, but I just have a feeling that there might be a little something there lurking beneath the surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter