PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning...welcome back everyone:cheer2: :cheer2:
I am so upset. My son's principal has passed away. He was only 44 years old.:sad1: This man was completely dedicated to children and was awesome with the kids as well as such a great resource for the parents.

Sorry to hear that Pixie. I know how I would feel if it were my dd's, as we love her!

That's a splendiferous idea! Can you handle the whole crowd?

I can, but I'm not so sure about the house. :scratchin

:idea: I've got it! I'll move into a MUCH bigger house! See how much I love you guys?

Okie dokie, since I'm cooking and I'm doing it MY way this year, I refuse to make my mom's stuffing recipe, because I hate it. Anybody have a really good recipe?

I can, but I'm not so sure about the house. :scratchin

:idea: I've got it! I'll move into a MUCH bigger house! See how much I love you guys?

Okie dokie, since I'm cooking and I'm doing it MY way this year, I refuse to make my mom's stuffing recipe, because I hate it. Anybody have a really good recipe?

Stove Top with Cranberries

I have a great stuffing recipe :thumbsup2 I will have to find it and post.

It is in my appleworks, but after my upgrade I can not get it :( but I still have the original southern living magazine, I will, get it to you 3P, I also need to get it out for me also

ok I found!!

Piglet’s Stuffing

Makes 8 to 10 servings
Prep: 20 min Bake: 45 min

I was very surprised how well this turns out!! Enjoy!!

1 (16 ounce) package herb-seasoned stuffing mix
1 (8 ounce) package cornbread stuffing mix
4 (14 oounce) cans low-fat chicken broth - divided
2 celery ribs, chopped
1/2 medium onion, chopped
1/2 green bell pepper, chopped(I do not use)
1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder

Combine stuffing mixes, 3 cans chi<cken broth, chopped celery, and next 6 ingredients. Spoon stuffing mixture evenly into a lightly greased 13 x 9 pan or baking dish.

Pour remaining 1 can broth evenly over stuffing in pan.

Bake at 350 for 40 to 45 minutes until golden

roberts
birmingham, AL

NOTE: (from southern living)for testing purposes only, we used Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix. (I used as well)

To Make Ahead: Spoon unbaked stuffing mixture into a lightly greased frezzer-safe, disposable aluminum pan; cover and freeze up to 1 month. Thaw in refrigerator. Uncover and bake as directed.

Tiff, I wasn't picking on you. :hug: I actually like Stove Top. :scratchin I bet my family would never know the difference, and it would be easy.

That sounds good, Debbie. How do you think it would be if I added sausage to it? I like that it has nuts in it.

:headache: DH just called and asked what is for dinner. I totally forgot that I have to be charge of that again! I told him that I forgot and he joked "Well, we can't just go down to the food court" !

I hate coming home from vacation. :(

Auntie is tired from all the painting and cleaning up the past four days.

Auntie is partaking of a wine spritzer while making an early dinner.

that is all.

I love nuts too, and cranberries. Maybe I could just throw some nuts and cranberries in some stove top. ;)

Hey, no stealing my recipe ;)

Speaking of, I found the best site for cookie recipes!!!!!!!!!! There are other things there too, but anyway, I can't post it here. I'll pm it to Tiff so she can post it in the ch okay Bouncer? I can't do it at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter