PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 2a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missy1961 said:
Heading off to bed...gotta get up early so I can get in early & make some extra money! Talk to you all tomorrow!

Sweet dreams!

redshoes said:
I have wonderful news, I found my credit card. The shopping spree can continue :) . I found it in a pile of unused swim diapers (the unused thing is very important), think I've been to swimming lessons a few too many times this week?

That's a relief. I have a similar bad habit--rather than putting the credit card back in my wallet, I put it in some other part of my purse. Gotta stop doing that!

redshoes said:
It's the little things. Do think I should purchase the boots or would it make me have to go purchase a whole new pair of none mom jeans to go with them?

Yeah, you might need a new pair of jeans to go with those boots. Not to mention a new life, if your life is anything like mine! :rotfl2:

I think I'm off to bed, too. Took migraine meds since I had a nagging headache and I didn't want to wake with a full-fledged migraine like a day or two ago.

Jake started feeling sick this evening, so I think he'll have to stay home from camp tomorrow. Poor little guy. Here we go again. We were actually healthy for a good month! I think that was a record.

Tigger&Belle said:
Yeah, you might need a new pair of jeans to go with those boots. Not to mention a new life, if your life is anything like mine! :rotfl2:

I think I'm off to bed, too. Took migraine meds since I had a nagging headache and I didn't want to wake with a full-fledged migraine like a day or two ago.

Jake started feeling sick this evening, so I think he'll have to stay home from camp tomorrow. Poor little guy. Here we go again. We were actually healthy for a good month! I think that was a record.

Get some rest, I hope both of you feel better in the morning :) .

FroggyinArk said:
yup according to both the people i spoke with today it was relisted for lack of response and they have to interview so many people before filling the jobs.
What a stupid system. THat is crappy. Good for you in not giving up. When DH was just getting into his field he decided that his new approach was going to be that until someone gave him a firm NO he was going to keep calling and bugging them. He was tired of just not hearing back or whatever. It worked, he got the next job he was trying for, but it took 3.5 months of calling!!

redshoes said:
disneymom3- My DH says that the website orbitonline should help you tons with your sprinkling system. Fill out the info about the size of your lot and it will give you all the help you should need.

Briarmom- you have not seen the Devil Wears Prada. That movie was made for you, let me know what you think of it.

I would love to take a trip to New York.

You rock, girl!! I will check out that site tonight before I go to bed. I want to see The Devil Wears Prada. Maybe I can convince my friend to see a chick flick after we shop tomorrow!! :woohoo: I want to go to NY too!!! :dance3: (Those are the Rockettes!!)

Briarmom, you will be happy to know that I have realized I need to find a pair of really good sandals this weekend. On a more frightening note apparently shop fever has already set in cause when I went out with the kids to get a "fun sprinkler" I bought two shirts and a pair of shorts, two books and a new rug for the entryway. :cool1: This may be a dangerous weekend for my checkbook!!

I am off to find out about watering systems. Then I have to pack. On Monday when I get back I will let you all know about the American Girl sale. One thing I know for sure is DD is getting another doll for Christmas. They are $45 at the sale instead of $87. The crazy thing is that $45 sounds like a deal for a doll when they have already gotten me to spend $87 last year.

Hey, Rick--you could shop for your nieces at this sale. You would still be a really cool uncle and you wouldn't have to spend so much $$$

disneymom3 said:
You rock, girl!! I will check out that site tonight before I go to bed. I want to see The Devil Wears Prada. Maybe I can convince my friend to see a chick flick after we shop tomorrow!! :woohoo: I want to go to NY too!!! :dance3: (Those are the Rockettes!!)

I am off to find out about watering systems. Then I have to pack. On Monday when I get back I will let you all know about the American Girl sale. One thing I know for sure is DD is getting another doll for Christmas. They are $45 at the sale instead of $87. The crazy thing is that $45 sounds like a deal for a doll when they have already gotten me to spend $87 last year.

I can't wait for a full report. Have a great trip, travel safe, and spend spend spend :Pinkbounc .

I go watch a movie with the DW, I come back, yall have hit 8,000 and are making my wallet hurt :rotfl2:

Yes, The Devil Wears Prada was made for people like me...who love expensive clothes they cannot affort.
Damn! I want those boots...

Anyway, I thought it was cute. I'd read the book some time ago. Plus Paris... :love: I love anything that reminds me of Paris.

I just ate nachos. :sad2: How un-chic of me.

Can anyone explab wgt 4 dats out I feel worse and nire stiff than I did day 1> Percocet take me away. Ugh!

Shugardrawers said:
Can anyone explab wgt 4 dats out I feel worse and nire stiff than I did day 1> Percocet take me away. Ugh!
Sorry you still don't feel well Shug :guilty:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Hey, Angel, since this seems like the best place for it maybe you could clean out your PMs?

Done! :thumbsup2

Good morning!

Shug, maybe you're trying to do too much? You expected to feel lousy on day one, but were probably hoping to feel better by now.

LOL about Angel's PM's. Who was it that had a new thread a couple of days ago about their full PM box. It was all I could do not to post on that thread. :rotfl:

morning ladies hope everyone has agreat day. the sun is ending my morning sit on the deck and dis on the laptop session now,, cannot read hte SCREEN ANY MORE. SEE YA LATER AF TER HTE FAMILY GETS OUT OF BED.

Tigger&Belle said:
Good morning!

Shug, maybe you're trying to do too much? You expected to feel lousy on day one, but were probably hoping to feel better by now.

LOL about Angel's PM's. Who was it that had a new thread a couple of days ago about their full PM box. It was all I could do not to post on that thread. :rotfl:

Good Morning Everyone!! I hope you have a wonderful Friday. I have SOOOOO much work to do, it's not even funny. I think I'm going to take some stuff home and make DH help me. This could be interesting... :rolleyes:

Hey T&B, I think someone posted that thread for Bonnie! :rotfl: I thought it was funny too!

Shug...I hope you feel better soon!! Just remember percocet is your fwiend! :)

Morning all!!! :sunny: I hope yall have a good day :teeth:

Shug - If you have used that arm to much it will stiffen up, its the body's way of protecting itself, but I do hope you feel better soon :hug:

I thought that it was BB that had gotten the PM thread, but I wasn't sure. Gave me a good laugh, though. :rotfl2:

Yes, percocet is Shug's fwiend. :teeth:

Froggy, that's the thing I don't like about using my computer outside--I can't see the darn screen. LOL

Hi ladies. Yes, that was me, who got the thread!

I understand that everyone has a busy life, but just from being around this thread, and out of fear of embarassment, I would check my PMs daily to make sure there was room...

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I understand that everyone has a busy life, but just from being around this thread, and out of fear of embarassment, I would check my PMs daily to make sure there was room...

:rotfl2: Good idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter