Pod Meet? December??

I hate to disagree with fellow disers...But It would make so much more sense for a Pod Meet to take place during the month Pete has coined LISTENER APPRECIATION MONTH. This is of course in September. And as chance would have it, we will be at WDW from September 19-30 and would LOVE to attend!:thumbsup2

:scared1: I just told DH I wanted to take my boys to MNSSHP in Sept. (SW had cheap air fares) :surfweb:

He about died laughing at me. :lmao:

:confused3

Well, I can't speak for everyone else at the table, but I don't see a reason we couldn't do a 'meet' the first and second weeks in December. It's not like we have to travel to get there :) Since there are a number of people coming into town both weeks, I think that would be a good solution :) I'd love to meet as many of you as I could (and that's saying something, because I don't leave the house :) ).

Pete

Well, I can't speak for everyone else at the table, but I don't see a reason we couldn't do a 'meet' the first and second weeks in December. It's not like we have to travel to get there :) Since there are a number of people coming into town both weeks, I think that would be a good solution :) I'd love to meet as many of you as I could (and that's saying something, because I don't leave the house :) ).

Pete

:love: I luv you Pete!!! :cloud9:

Don't worry we can all come to your house and play Wii :rotfl: :lmao:

I am there and so excited!! If you need help planning and getting names let me know! :cheer2:

Just booked a flight for Dec 4-11. I'm showing some newbies how to "do" WDW. Let's have a meet and really blow their minds!

Pete

Behold the power of the Pod Squad...getting Pete out to come visit us! :banana:

Dec 11 - 17th.... I wanna meet you guys!!! I'll bring you a pressie!!! Does bribery work??? :hippie:

If you do manage a meet hope we get some coverage in the podcast or back here on the boards :)

Pete

That would be fantastic! I've been reading the Disboards for years and only started listening to the Podcasts a few weeks ago...............I am so glad I did. Listening to the podcast truly gives me a feel of being with all of you discussing one of my favorite things, the pleasure of WDW. Thank you so much for your honest approach to 'all things Disney'.

I am interested! DH and I have decided to get Seasonal Passes this year, so I could probably go whenever it's scheduled.

Sounds great! We'll be there Sept 26th - Dec 2nd. It would be great to meet the roundtable, but I bet someone will bring a camera and we know how camera shy the roundtable is.

Dennis

Pete

Have you asked anyone else at the table yet, Pete, what day would be good for them? Like I said, I'll be there from 12/4-12/11 (camping, of all things!), and am now trying to form my plans...let me work a meet into those! Should we meet at a park? A ride? A restaurant? An event? All of the above??? What are people's ideas on this?

Oh, and I have a Breathless Illuminations cruise booked for the 5th of December...and I'll have to give it up if I don't have anyone willing to share with me. Maybe we can have a "mini-meet"...or a Bob segment...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter