Podcast Cruise 2.0 Thread 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Page four on the next thread already.

Well... some of us have to work!

We are having an art show at the library today. This afternoon was the reception for the artists. Many people came, very successful!

Much to my surprise, I am one of the artists! I figured my fused dichroic glass is art. One of the artists is opening a gallery/store in the next town and said she would like to sell my stuff! :goodvibes

So, who is dressing for pirate night on the cruise?

Just noticed George & Deb's picture from that night on PCC 1.0. Somehow we must have missed them in person though.

Not sure what I am doing... Still very overwhelmed with all of the planning that goes into crusin:goodvibes

One of our favorite things to do on a cruise; order cheese & crackers from room service and sit on the balcony watching the waves go by while we sip on some wine (which we bring on board) and snack in the mid-afternoon.

One of our favorite things to do on a cruise; order cheese & crackers from room service and sit on the balcony watching the waves go by while we sip on some wine (which we bring on board) and snack in the mid-afternoon.

Ros and I have a veranda. Gonna have to put this one on the list.

Not sure what I am doing... Still very overwhelmed with all of the planning that goes into crusin:goodvibes

It certainly can be overwhelming. On PCC 1.0 Val & I didn't do either the Fish Extenders or dress up for pirate night just because of the added complexity. Can't really say we missed it either.

Simplify is good.

It certainly can be overwhelming. On PCC 1.0 Val & I didn't do either the Fish Extenders or dress up for pirate night just because of the added complexity. Can't really say we missed it either.

Simplify is good.

:goodvibes:goodvibes

But I want to do it all... Just don't think I can.

Won't you be too busy with DIS podcast events to just sit and be lazy on your verandah?

Val & I are also looking forward to DATW after the cruise. It was so much fun after PCC 1.0. This year should be really special because of the holiday decorations. Yeah, I know we did DATW in December last year - it was great too. But doing it after the cruise kind of extends the whole vacation experience and camaraderie.

Val & I are also looking forward to DATW after the cruise. It was so much fun after PCC 1.0. This year should be really special because of the holiday decorations. Yeah, I know we did DATW in December last year - it was great too. But doing it after the cruise kind of extends the whole vacation experience and camaraderie.

:drinking1

Won't you be too busy with DIS podcast events to just sit and be lazy on your verandah?

That is a major consideration... One must have their priorities in order - and a day-planner.

I will need to figure out how to get a spreadsheet on my phone so I can keep the details straight:rotfl::rotfl:

Just pick someone who looks like that are going to "do everything" and follow them.

:thumbsup2 That's the spirit :cheer2:

Have a safe flight :goodvibes

Thanks! I think it will be delayed, the plane isn't here yet and we're scheduled to leave @ 6:00

He posted a message that he was being discharged - they did not need to even keep him for a meal!

That's good news!! Hope you're feeling better Todd! :hug:

So, who is dressing for pirate night on the cruise?

Just noticed George & Deb's picture from that night on PCC 1.0. Somehow we must have missed them in person though.

I'll be back in the morning :goodvibes

I think we may, but nothing fancy, we have mickey and goofy pirate hats

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter