Podcast Cruise 2.0 Thread FIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday everyone. Tonight begins Yom Kippur, and although I am not religious (far from it), I do fast tomorrow and somewhat obvserve the holy day.

You ever notice all the amazing TV food commercials when you're dieting and fasting? LOL

Toga! Toga! Toga!

64490-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Trick-Or-Treating-Roman-Man-Holding-A-Pumpkin-Basket-Full-Of-Halloween-Candy.jpg

Good Friday Morning Everyone!

:boat: pirate:

Just listened to this week's show. Loved the review and overview of Mickey's Not So Scary (especially since I am going in 16 days or so....)

Didn't you just get back from WDW? :confused3
Aren't you going to WDW in less than three months? :confused3
Didn't you write that you were out of vacation days? :confused3
Is this why you posted that you are not traveling next year? :confused3

:confused3:confused3 How come you get to have so much fun?! :confused3:confused3

Didn't you just get back from WDW? :confused3
Aren't you going to WDW in less than three months? :confused3
Didn't you write that you were out of vacation days? :confused3
Is this why you posted that you are not traveling next year? :confused3

:confused3:confused3 How come you get to have so much fun?! :confused3:confused3

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
No.

Because I wear the tiara.

Wonder who's head exploded from the show though? I didn't notice any explosion worthy segment, news, or info....:scratchin :confused3:confused3

Have we come to expect that someone's head will explode from every show? :confused3

I have been so busy with work and that I missed the start of this brand new thread. Can't wait for this trip. Are we there yet?

TGIF folks! :wave2:

Not so shiney and not so new thread to start off the weekend! :thumbsup2 Six pages - that was quick! :rotfl2: Have a fab one :goodvibes

cheers,
:flower3:

Because I wear the tiara.

Aaaahhhh... Now I understand!
With tiara, comes certain privileges.
But, you also have a great responsibility, as you write in your signature.
"I am fairly certain that if given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world."

Please, save the world! :worship:

I missed it when it was in the theater. I am waiting until the DVD comes out end of the month, then I will get a copy for the library.

Yes, he now wants to watch all of it on DVD when it comes out (he found bits and pieces on the internet...lol)

Happy Friday to you all.

It's going to be a busy weekend for us here.....

Happy Happy Friday! Busy weekend for us too...winery tonight and tomorrow morning, 2 parties and a football game Sat afternoon/evening, then packing on Sun, work M-W and leave for FL Wed. night. whew....

I can't see the link (says that product has been removed) but found some new ones on Ebay. I really want one. Maybe for Christmas :goodvibes

Aaaahhhh... Now I understand!
With tiara, comes certain privileges.
But, you also have a great responsibility, as you write in your signature.
"I am fairly certain that if given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world."

Please, save the world! :worship:

I shall try to be worthy of my post.

That was the Taunt from Kevin & John in Chat Wednesday night.

Ack! I missed that taunt. Might have been on purpose.
I am trying so hard not to pay attention to the teasing and taunting.
I am trying so hard to be patient.
I am trying so hard to just let things unfold and enjoy things as they happen.
I am trying so hard because I am so exctited!:woohoo:

That was the Taunt from Kevin & John in Chat Wednesday night.

Which the same thing was said about the guests on the cruise. Which didn't make my head explode, but I can see where that could make someones. I didn't hear anything that would make anyone's in the shows like they said.

Kinda loses some credibility points.

Just listened to this week's show. Loved the review and overview of Mickey's Not So Scary (especially since I am going in 16 days or so....)

Wonder who's head exploded from the show though? I didn't notice any explosion worthy segment, news, or info....:scratchin :confused3:confused3

The reference I made had nothing to do with this week's show.

There's a longer fuse on this explosion.:)

And it was only one person in the chat room.

Sorry for the confusion.

It would be much easier to just keep the information to ourselves and not share any of it.

Is that the preference?

Just stating my opinion. And I take it as you are trying to intimidate me by threatening the entire group with holding information because of my opinion.

It was inferred, by more than myself that there would be something exciting in this week's show. As usual, I enjoyed it. It was informative and fun. I am super glad Kathy and Pete both shared the info about sugar free candy options. (Saves me extra insulin shots, because heaven knows, I am a horrible diabetic and would eat the regular candy anyway.)

But when someone is told to expect something and then is told wait a little longer. No wait longer again. Promise its gonna be big. No you have to wait. It gets old. You stop wanting to see what that something is. The fizz goes flat. The glitter dulls. The neon peters out.

I can appreciate the amount of logistical issues that surround PCC 2.0, in addition to your other work you do, as coordinating PCC 2.0 is not your full time job. I know I would not want to do it. I don't have the patience. Sharing information would be one of the funner aspects, in my opinion, and I can see both as an excitement and business factor, how releasing the info slowly is a good idea. However, I feel like I am being drug along like a puppet on a string. And not a fun puppet like Punch or Judy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter