Podcast Visual Aide

That a great shot. Photoshop?
now all I have to do is save this image to my PC and assign this image as the artwork for the podcasts!!

At the risk of blowing Kevin's cover for future restaurant reviews; how about telling us who is who in the picture. Of course, I already guessed which one is Julie. :rotfl:

i just figure that Kevin is the tallest one considering he's always talking about being 6 foot whatever. it's funny how much different everyone looks in real life compared to what i imagine while i'm listening.

At the risk of blowing Kevin's cover for future restaurant reviews; how about telling us who is who in the picture. Of course, I already guessed which one is Julie. :rotfl:
Great pic! From left to right --
Kevin, Corey Horey, Julie, John (sorry, John!), Pete, and Bawb -- love you guys!!!

I appreciate the need to see all of us and I have explained my reasoning for not wanting my face plastered all over the internet so.....if the restaurant reviews stop....please understand why.

Kevin

I completely understand Kevin....definitely not worth your reviews ending

since some of us were lucky enough to catch a glimpse before it got taken down, you will have to worry about kevarazzi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter