POFQ here we come- October 4-10

eeyorelvr09

A rough road leads to the stars
My DBF, Jason and I have visited WDW every year since 2007; a year after we started dating. This year almost did not happen. But, much to my surprise we are returning to our "home", WDW and POFQ, in October for our second F&W expereince.

I am quite a planner, as many of you are and have been planning since the day we booked in April. This year I am a little more blessing that I am also visiting Disneyland from August 5-10 with a friend of mine who won her trip through DIS Unplugged(awesome show!)

I thought I would share some photos, tips and goals for my upcoming trips.

I have a handy dandy notebook(for those of you who get the reference) and I use notebook dividers for itinerary, reservations and payments; we usually book through AAA. With the itinerary I use word to make a schedule with a 24hour timeline. At the top of each box will be which park we are visiting and under each day will have our reservations and any parades/shows we want to see. I also keep track of the amount of vouchers we will be using for each day so that we can get out $$$ worth(we have Deluxe again this trip).

In addition to the binder I always get the Passporter to fill my memories with. P.S. Passporter.com is selling 2010 Disneyland Spiral book for $9.66, that's with Shipping and handling to NJ.

As far as personal goals and items needed, I just bought new sneakers a few weeks ago and am currently breaking them in. I had a weight goal for my August trip and have currently met that goal and am working towards an October goal. My August goal was to lose 17 lbs and I have been able to lose 17.5 in a month. My new goal is to try to lose a remaining 4.5 by October, the rest is bonus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter