point transfer

pigelet

Mouseketeer
I am looking to transfer some points. My use year began 12/12. The transfer person would like to use the points in Jan. Can that be done?

Yes, the person receiving the transfer can bank your Dec 2012 points and have them available for use before 12/1/2014.

Banked points can not be transferred, but transferred points can be banked.

I am looking to transfer some points. My use year began 12/12. The transfer person would like to use the points in Jan. Can that be done?

As long as the points have not been banked by you, they can still be transferred. The receiving member can then bank them for use from December 1, 2013 thru November 30, 2014.

MS has been allowing transfers from your 2012 Use Year into the other member's 2012 Use Year - so hopefully the other member has an August, September, October or December Use Year to accept a transfer of points from the 2012 Use Year. All other 2012 Use Years have already expired.

Good luck! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter