Points amounts BV trading...CI

lisaviolet

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I am trying to find the DVC points I need to spend nightly at two Club Intrawest locations: Vancouver and the newest Collingwood/Blue Mountain.

I need the entire point chart if possible: all seasons/days and all unit types

I epecially need Colllingwood. I just don't want to phone MS for specific dates. I would like to have my own chart (2006) to guide me for planning. Do any of you have this information? Are the DVC points I need to spend the same as a CI points chart or is it a different agreement? Also, whether I book one night or eight it is still $75....correct?

Thank you in advance.

The Club IntraWest resorts are wonderful! Dare I say, they might even be nicer than our beloved DVC (but without the Disney touch). We stayed at Club IntraWest Mont Tremblant this past August and everything from staff to facilities to the wonderful rooms were fabulous. And no smoking in any IntraWest rooms! Outdoor smoking only, with big bad penalties for anyone smoking in the room (are you listening DVC?).

Frankly, the point costs thru BV Trading were really high, so we rented for cash. Instead of using points, I'd recommend making the ressie for cash and renting out points to cover it. It will cost you fewer points and still get your what you want. Then again, if you are looking to go during peak ski season, you might need to use your points to do it.

Here are some links:
www.bluemountain.ca
www.clubintrawest.com

Good Luck!

They are pretty high, maybe a direct exchange with a member there might be the best option. I'd look on TUG for a CI owner interested in a direct exchange.

Thanks. Tremblant and Whistler are also in the II trading for the weekly rate. I wish Vancouver and Collingwood were. But the low season daily rates are pretty good at Collingwood.

So TUG has a board where members make offers with each other? I'll have to check it out. Thand you.

Heck, if you're going off-season, then I would definately recommend the "rent out DVC points, pay cash for Blue Mountain" route. In the middle of ski season, you might need to go the BV Trading route, but the cash route is more cash/points efficientif you can do it.

lisaviolet said:
Thanks. Tremblant and Whistler are also in the II trading for the weekly rate. I wish Vancouver and Collingwood were. But the low season daily rates are pretty good at Collingwood.

So TUG has a board where members make offers with each other? I'll have to check it out. Thand you.
CI are now officially with RCI so I doubt we'll see any of the other CI properties on the II trading list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter