Points for rent: 160 Polynesian pts for rent @ 20pp. Valid for stays up to 11 months out at the Polynesian and up to 7 months out at other DVC resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravelholicBR

Earning My Ears
I have 160 Polynesian points for rent @ 20 per point. They are valid for stays from current date up to 11 months out at the Polynesian and from current date up to 7 months out at the other DVC resorts.

I'm happy to check availability for you, just respond with the following information:

Resort(s):
Check-in date:
Check-out date:

Number of guests:
Room Type(s):

I will provide a Rental Agreement and accept PayPal transfer as form of payment.

Last edited:
Hi! I’m looking for a standard studio at the Poly from 11/12/22-11/19/22, so I need 153 points. I’m just before the 11 month mark, so not sure if you can check availability yet? Would your points still be good for those dates?

Hi! I’m looking for a standard studio at the Poly from 11/12/22-11/19/22, so I need 153 points. I’m just before the 11 month mark, so not sure if you can check availability yet? Would your points still be good for those dates?

Hi! The site only lets us book up to 11 months away from the day we are checking, so the rooms should all be available at this moment, as no one will have been able to book for those dates. I'm able to check availability for you on December 12th, if you want to get back in touch :)

Great! I will try you again on 12/12. I actually need to book 2 of the standard studios for our extra large family :) but I am finding it difficult to find a Poly owner with 300+ points to sell. Could I buy the 153 points from you to book one studio, and then buy another 153 from a different owner to book the 2nd studio, but still have both reservations "connected" even if made by different DVC owners?

Great! I will try you again on 12/12. I actually need to book 2 of the standard studios for our extra large family :) but I am finding it difficult to find a Poly owner with 300+ points to sell. Could I buy the 153 points from you to book one studio, and then buy another 153 from a different owner to book the 2nd studio, but still have both reservations "connected" even if made by different DVC owners?

I was thinking about renting my points for next year as well, so, if the points haven't been rented by Dec 12th, I'll do both rooms for you if you still want them, as I'll have 320 pts if I put two use-years together.

In any case, I will contact member services tomorrow afternoon about the possibility of "connecting" rooms reserved by different DVC owners and I'll let you know.

Hi there! I’m looking for:
Polynesian (standard view room)
Check-in: Saturday September 24, 2022
Check-out: Sunday October 2, 2022
2 adults
2 children

Appreciate your time!

That would be amazing if I could do both rooms through you! I will DM you now so you have my info, and will make sure I reach out first thing on 12/12, as we are ready to book as soon as the 11 month mark opens up :) and definitely let me know what you find out about connecting different DVC reservations. Thanks!

Hi there! I’m looking for:
Polynesian (standard view room)
Check-in: Saturday September 24, 2022
Check-out: Sunday October 2, 2022
2 adults
2 children

Appreciate your time!

Hi! There is availability for the dates you selected :)

Polynesian Deluxe Studio - Standard View
September 24th to October 2nd (8 nights)
128 points total

If you wish to go ahead with the reservation, just let me know :)

Hi! There is availability for the dates you selected :)

September 24th to October 2nd (8 nights)
128 points total

Sending DM!

I have 160 Polynesian points for rent @ 20 per point. They are valid for stays from current date up to 11 months out at the Polynesian and from current date up to 7 months out at the other DVC resorts.

I'm happy to check availability for you, just respond with the following information:

Resort(s):
Check-in date:
Check-out date:

Number of guests:
Room Type(s):

I will provide a Rental Agreement and accept PayPal transfer as form of payment.
Looking for 9/11/22-9/16/22
2 Adults
Thanks

Looking for 9/11/22-9/16/22
2 Adults
Thanks

Hi! There is availability for the dates you selected in both a Deluxe Studio - Standard View and a Deluxe Studio - Lake View :)

Option 1
September 11th to September 16th 2022 (5 nights)
70 points total

Option 2
Polynesian Deluxe Studio - Lake View
95 points total

Hi! There is availability for the dates you selected in both a Deluxe Studio - Standard View and a Deluxe Studio - Lake View :)

Option 1
70 points total

Option 2
Polynesian Deluxe Studio - Lake View
95 points total

Yes, send me a DM

thanks!

Yes, send me a DM

thanks!

Hi! I apologize, but the site is not letting me start a direct message with you. Not sure what is going on, as I've been having a conversation with someone else today,. Would you like to try starting the conversation from you end?

Hi! I apologize, but the site is not letting me start a direct message with you. Not sure what is going on, as I've been having a conversation with someone else today,. Would you like to try starting the conversation from you end?
I can’t seem to DM you either.

Thanks
Ben

Last edited:
I can’t seem to DM you either. Send me an email at

Thanks
Ben

Sorry, I can't do that, it's against the rules to share email or phone number in rental threads. I don't want to run the risk of having my thread removed and receiving a warning.

They have a thread explaining how to be able to use the direct messages, so I kindly ask that you check it out. I'm sorry to put you through the hoops.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Hi!

Looking for Riviera Resort
Apr 9-13
5 Guests
2 Bedroom

Thank you

Hi! The only room type available at the Riviera for those dates is a 1-Bedroom, which does technically sleep five people (1 king-size bed, 1 queen-size pull down bed, 1 single pull-down bed). Unfortunately, I don't have enough points to book this option as it is 227 pts for a standard view and 267 pts for a preferred view.

There are 2-bedroom villas at a number of other resorts, but they will all be over 200 pts.

Hope you are able to rent from another DVC member and have a wonderful trip :)

Sorry, I can't do that, it's against the rules to share email or phone number in rental threads. I don't want to run the risk of having my thread removed and receiving a warning.

They have a thread explaining how to be able to use the direct messages, so I kindly ask that you check it out. I'm sorry to put you through the hoops.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Sorry, here's a working link:

www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960

Thanks for the info. Looks like I need to post a couple more message in the forms then I get access to DM hopefully I get that in a couple of hours. Thanks for your patience

Looking for Deluxe Studio or 1BR at AKL Savannah view, BCV preferred view, or frankly anywhere available, from 2/18-2/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter