Points for Rent: 2400 OKW/ $16.75pp; 1900 SS/$16.75pp; 1600 BW/$18.75pp; 1000 AK $17.50pp; 600 BC $19pp; 500 WL/BR $17.75pp; 160 Aulani $17.75pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I'm looking for:
Check-in: 8/15/21
Check-out: 8/20/21
Boulder Ridge
2-bedroom, 6 adults

Thank you

jlc878
I can do this for you. $16.75 pp - BUT you need to go to other parts of DISBoards and make 10 posts - commenting on some topic by another person's post - then I will be able to send you a private message and get your personal information so I can make the reservation - thanks Felicia
I can do this for you BUT you need to go to other parts of DISBoards and make 10 posts - commenting on some topic by another person's post - then I will be able to send you a private message and get your personal information so I can make the reservation - thanks Felicia

Let me know your plans and I will check availability:
Resort: Animal kingdom, beach club, boulder ridge
Room Type(s): Studios for all would love savannah but probably no chance
Check-in Date: 12/2/21
Check-out Date:12/14/21
# of Adults 2
# of Children 3 ages 4,3 and infant

Hello, I am looking for any studio for a family of 4 for 10/28-11/2/2021. Any resort, and our dates are flexible give or take a day. Thanks!

djdanos
hi, your dates are full - sorry but nothing is open for those dates

feel free to make others requests

ALSO< you need to go to other forums at DISBoards and make 10 posts - commenting on some topic by another person's post - until then I cannot PM you. Once you make 10 comments, I will be able to send you a private message and get your personal information so I can make the reservation - thanks Felicia
thanks
Felicia

Looking for the following:
Resort: Old Key West
Room Type: studio -standard view
Check-in Date: 2/19/22
Check-out Date: 2/28/22
# of Adults - 2 adults
# of Children - 2 children (10&14)
Thank you!

# of Adults - 2 adults
Thank you!
Hi I can do this but you have to do some posts so I can PM oyu. You need to go to other forums at DISBoards and make 10 posts - commenting on some topic by another person's post - until then I cannot PM you. Once you make 10 comments, I will be able to send you a private message and get your personal information so I can make the reservation - thanks Felicia

Hi just curious if there any availability of 2BR’s from 2/17 to 2/24 (or 18-25). Prefer OKW, but open to others potentially.

Hi, I'm Interested in Animal Kingdom it would be 2 adults no children, I was thinking of these dates Sun Jan 23 2022 - Fri Feb 04 2022 or Wed Jan 26 2022 - Wed Feb 09 2022.
thanks,
Rylee

Peis2167
# of Adults - 2 adults
Thank you!
[/QUOTE]
I can do this for you.
But You need to go to other forums at DISBoards and make 10 posts - commenting on some topic by another person's post - until then I cannot PM you. Once you make 10 comments, I will be able to send you a private message and get your personal information so I can make the reservation - thanks Felicia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter