CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT: 500+ available BWV @$17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am new to this but looking to book BWV for just a couple nights and then do a split stay. I am looking for a studio for 2 adults. Check in December 21st and check out December 23rd. Let me know what next steps would be.

Hi, I am new to this but looking to book BWV for just a couple nights and then do a split stay. I am looking for a studio for 2 adults. Check in December 21st and check out December 23rd. Let me know what next steps would be.
@Kyle_Man08 the dates you are looking for are available on a Pool View Studio - 2N 12/21-23 for 30 points. If you are interested in booking, please let me know.

I noticed you just joined DIS Boards a few days ago. In order to exchange information to do a reservation, please see the posting at the top of the DVC-Rent/Trade board. I pasted the link below. Please follow the instructions to use the Test Forum to quickly be eligible to use the PM system

HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM)

Hi there,

I am looking for a one bedroom at BWV October 15-20, 2020. Do you still have points available?

Thanks so much!!

I have 500+ points available to rent @ $17 per point for Boardwalk Villas Home Resort with 11-month window. BWV Christmas season check-in available - several other December dates still available. Any other DVC resort available within 7-months

If interested, please provide me with the following information in order to check your request:

-resort preference and check in/out dates
-room type (studio, 1BR etc) and preferred view
-number in your party including ages of children in your party

I have rented points in the past and can provide references. I accept payment via PayPal friends and family.
Hi, looking for BWV studio, standard view 11/28-12/4 for 2 adults and 1 child age 11. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter