• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: 90 BWV points @ $16 pp to be used by January 31 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a studio available at any WDW resort October 11-16? There would be 2 of us in the party. Thanks for looking!

I’m looking at January 24-28th, and January 11 or 12 (or both), and one or two nights January 5 and 6.

Is there a studio available at any WDW resort October 11-16? There would be 2 of us in the party. Thanks for looking!
SSR is available checking in on the 11th and checking out the 15th. 4 Nights.

I’m looking at January 24-28th, and January 11 or 12 (or both), and one or two nights January 5 and 6.
Nothing 24-28. There's a 2 Bedroom preferred view at SSR check in the 11th and check out the 13th. 76 points. Nothing the 5th-6th.

Looking for any deluxe or one bedroom available 12/10 for one night. I have 2 kids and 2 adults. Thank you

Nothing 24-28. There's a 2 Bedroom preferred view at SSR check in the 11th and check out the 13th. 76 points. Nothing the 5th-6th.

Thanks for looking- 76 points is more than I can do (it's just me).

Looking to rent 30 points for three nights Dec 13th,14th, and 15th for a standard view inn room at Vero beach for 3 people.

Looking for beach club 1BR or larger or Boardwalk 1 bedroom or larger (Boardwalk view preferred) for either 12/3-12/5 or 11/26-11/28
For 2 adults, 3 kids (ages 2,5,7)! Thank you for checking!

Looking for beach club 1BR or larger or Boardwalk 1 bedroom or larger (Boardwalk view preferred) for either 12/3-12/5 or 11/26-11/28
For 2 adults, 3 kids (ages 2,5,7)! Thank you for checking!
Sorry. Nothing available.

90 BWV points for rent at $16 per point.
Must be used by 1/30/22

If interested, please let me know the following information:

Check in and check out dates
Resort and room\view preference
Number of people in party including age of children under age 18.
I am looking for 12/10 - 12/18 for two people. Studio Room and we would prefer Boardwalk but I am open to what every you can get (we would like a resort where we can walk to a park if possible).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter