Points for rent

Sorry, me again!

Just a thought, but is there a studio available at VWL for any time during that week? We would consider staying elsewhere for, say, the first night or the last night?

Thank you but sorry, we can't run to a 1 bedroom.

Do you mind me asking, but would it make a difference what your home resort is? It's just I know studios are available on those dates if I wanted to book as an 'outsider' through Disney. And I thought DVC owners would have had priority. If I owned DVC then I think I'd be annoyed if I couldn't get the booking I wanted but a non-owner could make a reservation direct with Disney.

Just curious.

Disney Central reservations do have rooms available at the DVC resorts. We booked the BWV last year for a few nights when there was no DVC availability. More expensive though.

Sorry, me again!

Just a thought, but is there a studio available at VWL for any time during that week? We would consider staying elsewhere for, say, the first night or the last night?

DVC keep some reservations back for non DVC reservations - I've tried to book several times in the next few months with no succes. My home resort is OKW and I've always booked as soon as I can which is 11 months with no problem.

I'll see whats available at VWL, it's a shame there isn't some sort of search in DVC to see what is available - it's very hit and miss

DVC keep some reservations back for non DVC reservations - I've tried to book several times in the next few months with no succes. My home resort is OKW and I've always booked as soon as I can which is 11 months with no problem.

I'll see whats available at VWL, it's a shame there isn't some sort of search in DVC to see what is available - it's very hit and miss

Thank you for your help, it is appreciated, but please don't bother trying to check availability. Given that we're only able to be there for a week, I've realised that my idea of spending some nights one place and some at another isn't really practical. It would defeat the object of the 'chill out' week we're hoping for.

I'm sorry if I've caused you any inconvenience.

Its a long shot but I am only looking for 2 nights from 5 december to 7 december this year, any resort, a studio (or can be 1 bedroomed if under 25 points for both nights).

Thanks for the help!

Hi Laurence

Me again! if you still have points available I need 192 for 4 nights in a 2 bed at Saratoga Springs. Dates:

Check in - Friday 9 May
Check out - Tuesday 13 May

Can you check availability please?

Hi Laurence

Me again! if you still have points available I need 192 for 4 nights in a 2 bed at Saratoga Springs. Dates:

Check in - Friday 9 May
Check out - Tuesday 13 May

Can you check availability please?

Will call DVC Monday if you still want the points - first time I've looked on here for a few days so only just picked your request up

Will call DVC Monday if you still want the points - first time I've looked on here for a few days so only just picked your request up

Hi that reservation is ok - are you still interested? If so pm your phone numner and I will give you a call

Thanks

Laurence

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter