Poll: best Orlando region mall for Canadians in terms of price, selection, quality?

seema

Mouseketeer
I live in Ottawa, and I often go to the Florida, and Millenia regular malls, and Belz, Premium, and Lake Buena Vista discount malls?

For clothes what are your feelings in terms of the best mall, or best store - esp compared to the big cities in Canada (esp the discount mall in Niagara Falls, ON). Any gems in getting extra good deals?

I like the Premium Outlet Mall (that's the one closest to WDW right?). It's got a couple of my favourite stores -- Banana Republic, Nike and Guess ... I've always picked up great deals at BR. They've got dress shirts for $10-$15 and pants for $40. At the Nike store, I picked up a pair of Shox for $60. I also like the Character Warehouse store. I can usually find some Disney themed t-shirts for about $10. My boyfriend likes the Hush Puppies store. They sell the wide size shoes that he can't get here.

I haven't been to any of the other malls because we don't have a car there. I'm interested to know what the other stores are like though.

My DD has to have her Addidas!:rolleyes:

The Character Store is also great there, but remember, if you see something you might want, take it anyways, 'cause it ain't gonna be there if you go back for it!

This mall has a good variety of different stuff! I also like the fact that you are outside.

Last trip we went to Belz and found that it was only good for Addidas and Character Store. Pointe Orlando, nothing but the Toy Store.

As far as the others, will let you know after August Trip!

Scratch
]:smooth:

I love to shop for kids clothes. And I have great luck at the Lake Buena Vista Outlet. they have a Old Navy Outlet , Gap, Osh Kosk, carters and a store I think is called Vanity fair ( the carry brands like Lee). Priemer Outlet is great for the Charcter Warehouse. I don't bother going to Belz anymore as I don't like the set up there.

Nancy

I always wondered what I was missing at Belz, but it doesn't sound like much :p

I didn't like the layout of Belz either. I am a BIG Orlando Premium Outlet Mall fan! I really like the Mediterranean style too. Makes me really feel like I am on holiday, shopping there! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter