Poll: Disboards, how often do you view my soccer threads?

Poll: Disboards, how often do you view my soccer threads?

• Once a day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once a month

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Once every 6 months

• Once every year

• Multiple times a year

• Other

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • I have all soccer threads on ignore

Votes: 20 41.7%

• Total voters

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
Poll: Disboards, how often do you view my soccer threads? Do you view them once a day, look at them once a month, or ignore them completely all year. Not offended either way, just genuinely curious. Thanks in advance. 😃

Had no idea you had soccer threads. But then I'm not much at all with sports. I like the last 2 mins in a game, that means I can go home or change the channel.

Once a month. I watch some on Saturday mornings sometimes but don't have anything of value to add to a conversation.

Have you ever considered having just one soccer thread that you regularly update?
They each have a different topic, hence the multiple threads. I once tried to create just one but it just became disjointed and complicated.

They each have a different topic, hence the multiple threads. I once tried to create just one but it just became disjointed and complicated.
I think they'd seem more like "different topics" if it was a soccer-themed board. On a Disney-related board, it seems like a LOT of soccer-themed threads, so I ignore most.

I realize this is the Community section where off-topic conversations are allowed, so I acknowledge you are allowed to create as many as you want, but I find the amount a little tiresome. (Does anybody remember a few years ago when someone started a BUNCH of threads about how "hot" Johnny Galecki is? This reminds me of that: "Do you think Johnny Galecki is hotter than [another actor]?" "Do you think Johnny Galecki was hotter in [this show] or [that show]?" Do you think Johnny Galecki was hotter in Season 3 of Big Bang, or in Season 6?" I'm sure that poster considered those different topics, too.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter