Poll: Halloween vs Christmas? If you've never been during these times, when would you go?

Poll: Halloween vs Christmas? If you've never been during these times, when would you go?

• Halloween

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • Christmas

Votes: 51 63.8%

• Total voters
Even though it's usually much hotter, we prefer Halloween over Christmastime at Disney World. We especially like the MNSSHP over MVMCP. It was closer when the Osbourne Lights were at DHS, but without them, Halloween wins out for our family.

This is a tough one as they are both well decorated/themed at these times. If I had to choose I'd go Halloween as I love the fall atmosphere.

i like xmas time better i have seen both the only part that is off for me about xmas time is the warm weather coming from NH xmas is cold

Halloween for me. I'm much more of a Halloween person and MNSSHP is better than MVMCP. If I could get FD for the Food and Wine I would go for that! Especially, now that going forward the dining plan includes alcohol and that extra snack rather than all that dessert. I've been there during Christmas in early November as well as actually the week of Christmas. Crowds were bad both times but way worse the week of Christmas. Like scary bad. Wall to wall everywhere.

I have never seen the parks all decorated for Christmas, so that was my vote. We have a trip planned for February, but the next trip after that will probably be early December. We've been to WDW during the Halloween season and did the Not-So-Scary party. The weather was nice, the decorations were fun, but I'd really like to see it at Christmas time.

Christmas for me. Better weather and decorations spread across most of the resort, not just MK. Oh, and the castle is breathtaking when all lit up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter