Poll of the Day Thread

CA.....west coast. Santa Barbara, Catalina Island, Monterey, San Francisco and Ensenada.
Celebrity cruise line. We leave Thursday for 2 nights at Grand Californian before the cruise. Can't wait!

The deer are here every night, but we have 2 very bold coyotes who have visited 3 times and only about 10 ft away from the house. They chased my German Shepherd onto the deck one morning. I had just walked to the door to let her in and she barreled through it.

Farm land is all around so we have ground hogs everywhere, a skunk and an opposum once each. Mice and garter snakes (yuck!) too.

This past fall we had a porcupine crawl through the lattice and get stuck under our deck.

Never a dull moment here.

No but I did give my husband an idea to pull on a friend at work.

Nope. But I will go to my favourite online store to see their prank products!

Do you prefer vanilla cupcakes or chocolate cupcakes if you were to choose from just these two cupcake flavors-(cupcake, and frosting-same/same combo-....chocolate cupcakes with a chocolate frosting, and for the vanilla, it would be a vanilla cupcake with vanilla frosting).

Vanilla/Vanilla - my favorite combo is white cake with white icing.

Vanilla / vanilla

Prefer angle food with fluffy white icing though

for me everything in life is CHOCOLATE. if given the choice :teeth:
So chocolate/chocolate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter