• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poll: What will happen with Grand Floridian Resale prices?

What will happen with Grand Floridian Resale prices?

• Drop to 180-190 per point

Votes: 14 7.8%
  • Drop to 170-180 per point

Votes: 36 20.1%
  • Drop to 160-170 per point

Votes: 75 41.9%
  • Drop to 150-160 per point

Votes: 47 26.3%
  • Lower

Votes: 7 3.9%

• Total voters
Don't think Direct VGF will get that high. That would require a lot of price increases, VGF should already be sold out in a couple years. Unless it is a huge success and they convert additional buildings.
It’ll get that high once VGF2 sells out. BCV is currently at $265 and no way Disney prices a sold out VGF for less.
VGF1 prices increased $20pp in less tha a year and a half so could we see the same increases if sales are strong this second time around?
It’ll be interesting to see what VGF sales look like in April, but I still believe it’ll take about 18-24 months for VGF2 to sell out and then Disney readjusting their direct pricing to the sold out $275-300 range.

It’ll get that high once VGF2 sells out. BCV is currently at $265 and no way Disney prices a sold out VGF for less.
VGF1 prices increased $20pp in less tha a year and a half so could we see the same increases if sales are strong this second time around?
It’ll be interesting to see what VGF sales look like in April, but I still believe it’ll take about 18-24 months for VGF2 to sell out and then Disney readjusting their direct pricing to the sold out $275-300 range.
Prices could go up $20 in a year or maybe more but it depends on the economy, current sale pace etc. If sales are on track to sell out in only a year then price adjusting will be faster, OTOH if they are slow we will see better incentives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter