Poll: What would you rather win from YOMD?

What would you rather win from YOMD?

• 50 years of DVC

• 1 Night in Cinderella's Castle

Results are only viewable after voting.

stellablue

DIS Veteran
What would you rather win?

-50 years of DVC or
-1 night in the Cinderella Castle

I would pick the night in the castle. It's more magical.

1 night or 50 years of trips? I'd take the DVC!

Allyson :)

We already have 50 years of DVC so I'd take the castle suite

Don't know if I have 50 years left, but I'd want to spend however many of them I have going to Disney every year!
Once you hit the half century mark, living another 50 years doesn't seem like a good idea. Too many things are already wearing out.
But I'm sure Disney wouldn't mind a truncated ownership.
Last month, a 79 year old woman won a Virginia Lottery $1000 a Week for Life lottery game. Wonder how long she will be collecting? Bet the Commonwealth of Virginia is happy that an 18 year old didn't win it.;)

50 years of DVC! The castle stay would be lovely but going to Disney for the next 50 years would be the most magical for me.

As cool as the one night in the castle would be, I would rather be able to come back to WDW way more or basically whenever I wanted.

We have DVC membership but will take more just more trips to go on.:thumbsup2

I can buy a DVC membership but can't buy a night in the castle suite, so I would take the night in the castle.

Well we already have DVC, so...the castle.

If we won 50 years of DVC, would they give us all our money back? :p

Honestly I would pick the 1 night stay in the castle. DH and I arent DVC owners (yet ;) ) but eventually with enough convincing to DH we will be. With 1 night in the castle, you cant make any ressies for it plus its one of those once in a lifetime things. With DVC, you can buy, but with the castle stay - you cant put a price on that!

My husband mentioned while we were watching a Disney video how much he would like to stay in the castle. I am sure that it is the chance of a lifetime. However, getting to go anywhere on vacation felt like the chance of a lifetime to me so I voted for the DVC membership to get what would have to be the chance of many lifetimes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter