Poll: Where do you start drinking around the world?

Which country do you start with when drinking around the world and why?

• Total voters
We did this 5 years ago for my niece's 21 birthday. We started in Mexico with Margaritas at 11:00 and finished about 8:00 pm with ice wine in Canada. We included lots of snacks and sometimes shared a drink. It was a lot fun and we weren't as tipsy as I expected.

Agree with the people above - it's wherever you enter (Intl Gateway or not). However, I don't think I would consider Canada, more likely the UK.

Mexico if we come in the main entrance; France if we come through International Gateway.

I picked Canada, but really I don’t start until France. Those are the only drinks that start to interest me

We always stay at one of the Epcot resort area hotels and enter through the International Gateway. Our first stop is typically France for "breakfast" wine.

We have plans for our first family “drink around the world” this summer. My husband is the only one who has toured Epcot this way, and he INSISTS that we begin in Mexico and end in the U.K. I don’t think he has any plans in Canada, since he doesn’t mention that country. My only request was that we stop midway and carb-load, so we have 2:15 reservations for pizza in Italy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter