Poly Room View pictures

Disneynut4ever

DIS Veteran
I would like to see pictures of everyone's views from their rooms at the Poly, with building and room number included. :surfweb:

Third floor Hawaii concierge. I forget the # but it was about in the center of the building. Loved it! We could see the fireworks at night and hear music in the distance from the MK. Awesome!

DSC03451-1.jpg

This thread reminded me so much of our family's first trip to WDW... we stayed at the Poly our kids were 3 and 6 (now they are 13 and 16! ). I told DH it had been my childhood dream to stay at the Poly and I wanted a castle view room. Sooooo... when we arrived I ran to the curtins and whipped them open and... my DH started laughing. I had a castle view but it was much further off in the distance than I had been imagining. It was quite funny actually.:rotfl2: The room/balcony were great for the kids who could watch the boats, fireworks and water parade. I don't remember the name of the building but it was right by the marina, near the Hawaiian show. We could hear the drums each night.

Fiji building, middle of the building from the second floor, looking on to the marina.

113222poly_room_view-med.jpg

I have this water fetish, so I would like any room as long as I wake up to a beautiful sunshine and lake view

From the Tuvalu (last weekend) third floor 3409

DisneyJune08018-2.jpg

DisneyJune08022-2.jpg

DisneyJune08020-2.jpg

DisneyJune08019-2.jpg

DisneyJune08021-2.jpg

From Fiji, 2nd floor towards the end of the building closest to the main house

Poly10.jpg

Poly8.jpg

i hope i can afford to stay here someday! (poor art student here, hi)

Not lagoon view, not volcano view, not MK view but we loved it anyway. The foliage is just gorgeous. This is Tokelau 9333.

Just a slighty different angle.

I'm poor too, but I seem to be on a Polynesian mission.
I couldn't afford it either. But this trip was a reward to my wife who had just finished 4 grueling months of cancer treatments. We had a trip scheduled in August that had to be cancelled and when we rescheduled, we upgraded big time and it was worth every penny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter