Poly Room View pictures

Tiggerguy,

wishing your wife continued strength and support during her battle. I am sure the break at the Poly did no end of good, for you all.

Tiggerguy,

wishing your wife continued strength and support during her battle. I am sure the break at the Poly did no end of good, for you all.
Thank you. It was very therapeutic. And we're going back in November, with no kids. This time we are being more reasonable and staying at the Pop.

Sorry to post this but it was weighing heavy on my mind.

To me being able to travel to the next town is a blessing. I notice people who have taken several trips to Disney, stayed at the Polynesian, which looks like a dream, but they don't appreciate it.

I'm sorry but the last thing on my mind is how dirty the room is. Me and my crew would probably be so hyped up we wouldn't notice. Also I wouldn't feel like the world and God are against me just because I didn't get special attention from the CMs.

Now if I check in and the room looks they has a mud slinging contest or something then I would be ticked off to the highest, but just like a simple thing as no animal towels or the bed wasn't made .....chill out people

Yeah you do pay above and beyond good money to stay here, but dang it's not Buckingham Palace. I can see why some of the CMs would have an attitude, some people who stay there are probably so rude.

Those who have been to Disney: You just don't know how many people would love to switch places with you, and they would not complain. Just Thank God that you and your family, whoever was in your travel party, got to spend time together. Realize the blessing and don't take it for granted.

Sorry to post this but it was weighing heavy on my mind.

To me being able to travel to the next town is a blessing. I notice people who have taken several trips to Disney, stayed at the Polynesian, which looks like a dream, but they don't appreciate it.

I'm sorry but the last thing on my mind is how dirty the room is. Me and my crew would probably be so hyped up we wouldn't notice. Also I wouldn't feel like the world and God are against me just because I didn't get special attention from the CMs.

Now if I check in and the room looks they has a mud slinging contest or something then I would be ticked off to the highest, but just like a simple thing as no animal towels or the bed wasn't made .....chill out people

Yeah you do pay above and beyond good money to stay here, but dang it's not Buckingham Palace. I can see why some of the CMs would have an attitude, some people who stay there are probably so rude.

Those who have been to Disney: You just don't know how many people would love to switch places with you, and they would not complain. Just Thank God that you and your family, whoever was in your travel party, got to spend time together. Realize the blessing and don't take it for granted.
Mrs. Prince, I am with you 100%. When I go to the World, I tend to let all that small stuff roll off of my back. When I had the luxury and pleasure of staying at the Poly, I don't think much at all could have made me complain. We got no room upgrades, no special notice of a birthday and it was all good enough. I get crazy reading complaints at times. Just keep your attitude.

I was just trying to point out that spending time traveling either by yourself or with friends/family is priceless, and the Polynesian seems like an awesome resort.

I think many people hold Disney to a higher standard, because Disney has created this ultimate magical fantasy image. Most of the time, Disney's service is exemplary, so if you get a Cast Member with no magic, or have a poor room experience, it stands out much more than a crabby worker at a Holiday Inn. People choose Disney partially because of the magical experience.

My husband and I discussed this because when we checked into Boardwalk concierge last year, the Cast Member was not very pleasant and actually snapped at other CMs in front of us. We both agreed that had it happened elsewhere, it wouldn't have been a nice experience but we would have shrugged it off. Because it happened at the Happiest Place on Earth, it stood out so much more and actually colored our view of that resort (wrong, but fact).

Personally, I've never had a "bad" experience at Disney...just a few merely slightly unpleasant ones. But they bothered me much more than if I had been at a "regular" place, because when I arrive at Disney, I immerse myself in the magic. Unmagical really stands out like a sore thumb.

Having said all that, I'll get back to the topic at hand...the glorious views of the Polynesian! I'll be sure and take a few next week when I'm there because I'm too lazy, on this day before I leave for my trip, to find my old ones ;)

Getting back on topic....

Fiji, marina view, ground floor. This was taken while I lazed on the bed taking a slow day and NOT rushing out to the theme parks. :happytv:

113222poly_room_view_s08-med.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter