Poly Royal Adventure.ClubLevelBaby!5/14 DIAGON ALLEY BONUS Finale 7/15

This has been such an entertaining trip report! I can't wait to read about your next trip.

"Protein spill" at the bottom of the bus steps! How appropriate!

Adorable use of the Mickey Sink! Now I want one!

You would be shocked how many people do not know about adrs. I know many who have gone to Disney thinking they could just walk in any restaurant and be served.

How sweet that Will found that painting! He's a keeper!

not t steal anyone's thunder but saw this question and thought I would chime in

It sounds like what you want to do is add a link to your TR to your signature so what you want to do is in the "User CP" menu clcik on "Edit Signature" and then in the text box you can type up the name of your TR or whatever the text that you want to appear in your signature, highlight the text you just typed and then click the little icon that looks like the earth with an infinity sign under it (It's supposed to look like a chain link) - that will bring up a window where you put in the web link to your TR (which you can get by copying it from your address bar when you are on the first page of your TR) and then click "OK"

So for example, if you entered "Text" and then highlighted it, clicked on the globe and then if the link to your TR was the same as google you would type: put in there www.google.com and then click "OK" you will see something that looks like this:
[URL="http://www.google.com"]Test[/URL]

which will show up like this in your signature:
Test

... and if I misunderstood your question, I totally apologies :)

Nope you got it right, that was my question. I will give it a try. It sounds very simular to adding a chapter link. Thanks so much!

:worship::worship::worship::worship:
Thank you for helping her! You explained that way better than I could have!!

I know for a fact you would have done a fine job! Your instructions on the chapters helped me out alot! Adding the TR to the signature seems very close to the same thing. Thanks for all your help. I really enjoyed your TR it was my inspiration. May be some day we will meet while staying DVC at the Poly. OMG the Poly DVC!!!! Well a girl can dream right!!!!!

What a great end to a trip. Watching Wishes at your room.

Sorry BOG didn't have many options for you. But meeting the Beast had to be amazing.

Thank you so much for doing a trip report it has been really fun reading along.

I am glad you guys had a great time!! I just now realized that you guys are going to be there in September! We are too! Are you going to do a PTR for that trip?? If so, I will look for it!

We go on our Anniversary trip tomorrow :banana: Hopefully I will be as diligent as you were with your TR!! I really enjoyed reading along and seeing all of your Disney Bounding outfits!! Thanks for writing such a fun TR!! :cheer2:

Cute picture on SM!!

That's great you were able to eat dinner at BOG. I tried and tried to get an ADR for our March trip and couldn't get one. Next trip it's a must do. :)

Love the Poly painting for your office, and what a great idea for the Mickey sink. :) The shirt is great, and the Mickey sandwich is too cute!!

I've really enjoyed your TR! If you do a Pre-TR for your Sept trip let us know! :)

Awwww your SM photo...

Bummer on the Mine Train. Even though it wasn't expected, it still would have been neat to get on.

Yes, meeting Beast is really the only pull for BoG dinner vs lunch for me. I so want to meet him.

Oh my goodness what a beautiful picture. And to think it actually hung at the Poly makes it even more special.

Well, just like last time, another wonderful report Elena. But also just like last time, over way too soon. :(

I can't believe they didn't wash the sink out for you, I had visions of them whisking it off and it coming back all clean in a bag :rotfl2:

I love your Splash shot :goodvibes

Is it weird when I saw Will in his 15th Birthday shirt I started singing the parade song?

How wonderful you now own a piece of the Poly :)

Hello! I really enjoyed reading your trip report, and it sounds like you both had a great time! :thumbsup2 You're such a cute couple, and I loved your itinerary that you made up for the trip - I totally do the same thing for my Disney travel companions!

I'm also so glad you were able to meet Anna and Elsa - what a nice surprise. I agree with you about Princess Aurora - when we met A&E, we were so starstruck we had totally forgotten we were meeting Aurora too. She seemed so lonely and it made me sad - she even talked to us about Olaf and Frozen, clearly understanding that A&E were the only focus of the guests there... :confused3

Also loved your last post about bringing the magic back home with you after your trip ... we all go through WDW withdrawal, and it's really nice to see how others cope with it! :)

Nice, scoring the walk-on for SM!

Yup, I think getting stuck at some point on HM is inevitable. Happens to me pretty much every time.

Nope, your HM items are not embarrassing at all. Pretty cool I have to say.

Wow, Jasmine the server. Cheer up a little lady. :lmao:

What are you going to do with a Mickey sink? What kind of silly question is that! :rotfl2:

Awww, how sweet! A never-ending waterfall. :goodvibes

Okay, I just caught Will's 15 years shirt. I have the 15 years parade on video from the second trip we ever took to WDW in 1986! I used to watch it all of the time when I was a kid, because my Mom had filmed it. I still remember the words. "15 years.....we're having a party at Walt Disney World....the party's just begun!"

Ugh, Magical Depress! I can't believe your TR is over already! Likely because you're a responsible person, who finishes them quickly! Not at all like me. :lmao:

Wow, that's an awesome present!

Now I can read your TR to continue the magic!!

I wonder if we had our first DISmeet in 1986 and didn't even know it!!

You east coasters are lucky you get to sleep in until almost 6AM to make your ADRs at 180 days out. In the west we have to be up by 3AM to do that!

Elena, I've really enjoyed your trip report and all your adventures. Sorry if I somehow missed this part, but other than watching the fireworks and being on the monorail line, what was the best thing about staying at the Poly? Was the room theming really enjoyable? Seems like you didn't have much time to hang out in the room or at the resort?

Looking forward to your next trip report too!

3am?! Your are right, that is a lot worse! But, to make your FP choices, for the hard to get ones you can make them at 9pm instead of 12am, so that evens it out a bit!

As a little kid, I was just so enamored with the Polynesian resort and thought I'd never get to stay there. So as an adult, really just everything is magical to me! I love the landscaping, with the lighted tiki torches and the hidden speakers playing tropical music. I think that is my favorite part!!

I really have enjoyed your report and sad to see it end so soon!!

Although what a fab way to end...no depression or sadness just Disney magic at home. I am really trying to work on that more. And not just DISNEY magic but just bringing the happiness or little surprises to everyday life. pixiedust:

Thanks so much for reading along!! Life really is full of great little surprises. Somedays you just have to look harder to find them than other days! :wizard:

This has been such an entertaining trip report! I can't wait to read about your next trip.

"Protein spill" at the bottom of the bus steps! How appropriate!

Adorable use of the Mickey Sink! Now I want one!

You would be shocked how many people do not know about adrs. I know many who have gone to Disney thinking they could just walk in any restaurant and be served.

How sweet that Will found that painting! He's a keeper!

If you think about it, it is ridiculous that you have to make an ADR over 180 days in advance. :surf web: I can see why some people are shocked!

I think there should be a Dis thread about the creative ways people have used the Mickey sinks!

Thanks for reading along!!

I know for a fact you would have done a fine job! Your instructions on the chapters helped me out alot! Adding the TR to the signature seems very close to the same thing. Thanks for all your help. I really enjoyed your TR it was my inspiration. May be some day we will meet while staying DVC at the Poly. OMG the Poly DVC!!!! Well a girl can dream right!!!!!

Yeah, you can stay at the Bungalow next to mine! I'll wave to you from my plunge pool! :rotfl2:

I can't wait to read your TR!!!

What a great end to a trip. Watching Wishes at your room.

Sorry BOG didn't have many options for you. But meeting the Beast had to be amazing.

Thank you so much for doing a trip report it has been really fun reading along.

Still not sure why he was a Beast and not the prince...but he was fun to meet!

Thanks so much for reading and commenting. Makes me feel like I am not just talking to myself. :goofy:

I am glad you guys had a great time!! I just now realized that you guys are going to be there in September! We are too! Are you going to do a PTR for that trip?? If so, I will look for it!

We go on our Anniversary trip tomorrow :banana: Hopefully I will be as diligent as you were with your TR!! I really enjoyed reading along and seeing all of your Disney Bounding outfits!! Thanks for writing such a fun TR!! :cheer2:

:woohoo:HAVE AN AMAZING TRIP!!!!:woohoo:

Would be fun to see each other in September if our dates cross!

Cute picture on SM!!

That's great you were able to eat dinner at BOG. I tried and tried to get an ADR for our March trip and couldn't get one. Next trip it's a must do. :)

Love the Poly painting for your office, and what a great idea for the Mickey sink. :) The shirt is great, and the Mickey sandwich is too cute!!

I've really enjoyed your TR! If you do a Pre-TR for your Sept trip let us know! :)

Thank you so much! I've never done a pre-TR before...but that would help the time go by!!!

I think you should try BOG for dinner at least once. The Beast is a must-see!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter