Polynesian ?

cinmell

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of returning to WDW in the fall and staying at the Polynesian. Do you know if the Polynesian offers hula lessons for children? If so, do you know how old they children have to be and the cost of the lesson? I think it would be a fun and cute thing to do. Thanks! :D

Since this is the second time this has come up today, I dug out my"Island Palm Press" to get the info. :D
This was from last August, so I cant guarantee its still correct, however, it says "Saturday 10:00am Hula dancing:Join us at Luau Cove. Unfotunately it doesnt say the ages, but I believe I have heard that it is for children.

My DD age 5 did it this past January. Since the Luau Cove was being redone, they had them in the Lobby. It was cute, free, but it is a group of locals that are in a Real Hula Class or Team. They work on there chants and dance moves. The little ones are welcome to join in with what they can pick up, but as far as them showing you "the basics" they didn't. It was fun for her but she got a little frustrated being they would not offer much assistance to the guests. They were very nice and it was cute to watch.

Wendi

You will find it easy to spend a day relaxing at the Poly. Go to the beach and pool. Use the water mice (a pretty good deal, actually) if you feel the need for a little adrenalin rush. And plan a nice dinner at 'Ohana's or Kona Cafe. After, watch the fireworks from the beach.

Also, the arcade is good, and shopping is available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter