• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

PolynesianBride'sPJ 12/6/10 Sunset Pointe- TEASER PICS UP!

I'm so happy for you!! Everything turned out incredible and you were absolutely stunning!!

I wish you two the best!!
Thanks so much!

I just looked at your bridal portraits and wedding pics you posted on the main board, and wanted to say that I thought they were amazing! I really want to go back and do the MK shoot now! I can't wait to see more Misty photos!
Thank you! You should totally go back and do it! It's pricey but was totally worth it just for the experience in my opinion! Still waiting on my photo CD from Misty.

I just need to say that I think that you looked beautiful!! Everything, from your dress to your hair..you looked perfect!
Thank you! I loved your wedding as well and think you have amazing taste so it means a ton coming from you!

Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for sharing them with everyone.

My daughter has decided to get married at Disney and I was wondering if you could share what the buffet pp came out to be. You had a nice variety and similar to what she is interested in. Like you she wants to begin planning just too early yet to book.

Thanks for sharing!
Thanks! I sent you a PM with some details. Good luck with your daughter's wedding, these boards will help you out a ton!

Hey Girlie!!!
Get this TR started!!! :banana: I want details!!! :surfweb:
Yeah yeah yeah, now all I need is time off from my 2 jobs and my photo CD!!!!

I agree! Want the allll the details!!:wizard:
I know, really I promise I will get to it... I'm such a slacker! But in my defense I don't even have my professional pics yet!

So ladies I'm so sorry I'm the biggest DISbride slacker ever and still have not started this TR... but in my defense I'm still waiting on my photo CD with my professional pics- should be any day now and then all I need is TIME! Now I know you all think I should be nominated for biggest DISbride slacker but instead...

I've been nominated for BEST CAKE on Carly's Disney Wedding Blog!!!!!! If you haven't been on this blog you have to because it's AMAZING! The problem is that I don't even have a professional pic of my cake yet and the votes are super close so please please please go and vote for Adelia & Ryan's Splash Mountain cake (and for the other DISbride's featured!) There are just a few days left to vote so check it out:

http://www.disneyweddingblog.com/2011/01/vote-now-for-2010-disney-wedding-awards.html

I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE your cake!! It's so different and creative, and splash mountain is one of df and I's favorite rides!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

So ladies I'm so sorry I'm the biggest DISbride slacker ever and still have not started this TR... but in my defense I'm still waiting on my photo CD with my professional pics- should be any day now and then all I need is TIME! Now I know you all think I should be nominated for biggest DISbride slacker but instead...

I've been nominated for BEST CAKE on Carly's Disney Wedding Blog!!!!!! If you haven't been on this blog you have to because it's AMAZING! The problem is that I don't even have a professional pic of my cake yet and the votes are super close so please please please go and vote for Adelia & Ryan's Splash Mountain cake (and for the other DISbride's featured!) There are just a few days left to vote so check it out:

http://www.disneyweddingblog.com/2011/01/vote-now-for-2010-disney-wedding-awards.html

Just voted for your cake! It was definitely my favorite (ok maybe i am a little biased).

And I totally love that blog as well : ) How about that couture wedding in front of the castle??? Not my style, but wow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter