Pooh character meal other than Crystal Palace?

Belle5

DIS Veteran
I think the answer is no but I can hope...
Don't like using park time at Character meals...

We saw Pooh and Tigger at Park Fare this past Saturday. According to Mary Poppins and Bert (who are also there), Piglet doesn't come "on account of the bacon". That made us laugh. CP also has a breakfast, wonder how Piglet feels about the bacon there!

so, you had the dinner at park fare and not the breakfast? I'm wondering if the characters are different at breakfast...

Not sure what time Crystal Palace takes the earliest PS, but I know we ate breakfast there once and our PS was before the park opened. I don't like wasting park time either :)

I think CP takes PSs as early as 8:05, same as CRT. Not positive, though. We had breakfast at Park Fare. Dinner features Cinderella, NOT Pooh.

We had an 8:15 PS at Crystal Palace before the park opened. We were done just in time to hop on Splash Mountain right after the park opened. There were people there with an 8:05 PS. It was great getting into the park when it was deserted and taking some pics on Main Street. I would highly recommend the early PS on a non-EE day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter