Pooh sized with a piglet

i rode BTMRR alone while my niece rode with my sister, holy cow i was sliding left and right. not much fun when you're pooh sized lol

Are there any rides to be aware of where a pooh-sized person should not ride with a little one because they share a bar or restraint or there is centrifical force involved that would put a little one in danger?thank you

No.

I will repost my two stories from . . . HOLY #@$% THIS WAS NINE YEARS AGO! Ahem. Anyway:
You might want to put him in a separate seat on Big Thunder. I'm kind of . . . a little bit . . . okay, I'm fat. My younger daughter is 8, and could probably ride the Teacups in an actual teacup. Last trip, we had to do Big Thunder, because DD9 had ridden it the year before when DD8 was sick, and, well, you know how that goes.

So it's her first big-kid coaster, and overprotective Dad here decides he better ride with her while DD9 rides in the next seat.

Oops.

Lap bars. :scared1:

She was fine, of course, but I spent the entire ride worrying that Micro-Minnie was going to fly out, considering that my fat belly meant that there was what seemed like a four foot gap between her and the lap bar.:rotfl:

Thunder is the ONLY roller coaster I've ever ridden. Two years ago, DD(then)8 wanted to ride it badly, and since she has Dad wrapped around her little finger . . . well, okay.

So we FASTPASS it, of course, and have some great discussions about that ("Dad, don't all these people know about FASTPASS? Why are they standing in that long line?") while I assess the potential damage to my Dad-Fu if I bolt for the chicken exit. :scared1:

Anyway, we get to the top, and I don't bail, and we get in and down comes the lap bar, and "Hold on to your glasses, 'cause this here's the WILDEST ride west of the Pecos!" or whatever that goofball says.

And I'm assessing the potential damage to my Dad-Fu, my ego, and my ankle if I jump out of the darned thing RIGHT NOW. :laughing:

And off we go! Slightly edited transcript of my running commentary on the ride:

"Here we go . . . oof, that was kind of jerky . . . oooOOOOHHHHWE'REGONNA
DIEohthisisn'tsoAAAHHHWE'REALLGONNADIEthisisactuallykindofGONNADIE
RIGHTNOWokaythewindinthehairissortofcoolHOLYCRACKERSMYBUTTJUST
CAUGHTSOMEAIRoohlookcooldinosaurbones . . . wait, it's over already? I can do that!"

And we went back the following year, and I actually enjoyed it (I even put my arms up once)! (Missed MK this trip, so we didn't do it - but I'm sure we'll do it again!

Moral: If I can do it, you can! No big drops at all, just a lot of fast turns. And lots of cool things to see, if you can open your eyes. :lmao:

Edited to add the RELEVANT story. Sheesh.

I agree with Primeval Whirl in AK. We're not a very large family, but I had bruises for days from the kids being slammed against me over and over. Brutal ride!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter