Poolside with Fellow Lurker OrlandoNative

JackDiznee

Mouseketeer
I'm almost a month late, but I wanted to say we spent a pleasant day by the OKW pool on July 4th. We passed the time with a fellow DISer at the next table named LuAnn, board name: Orlando Native. She spent most of the day waiting for her family to arrive, so we had her knowledge of things local and Disney all to ourselves. Thanks for makng an enjoyable day even better.

At dinner time, we moved to the Turtle Pond Pool. For the first, time in 13 years we had a Bar-B-Que at OKW. The pavillions they have there by the grills are nice, I recommend it to all. LuAnn never made it, but the weather was threatening that day.

It's not something I think to ask right off the bat, so I probably have met other DISers without realizing it when I visit WDW. Guess I'll have to get a lime green ribbon on my hat or something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter