POP Before the Christmas Rush-Who's with me!?

EmmaGrace is scheduled to make her debut June 16...All though mom to be is pretty sick with the flu right now...

My family is going Dec 10-19th 2008. We have 2 rooms (there's 7 of us, Me, DH, DS12, DS 10, DD4, and DD1 oh and my MOM.:goodvibes )

Let's make the time fly and get to know eachother and have some fun while we wait.

tick tock tick tock tick tock.....

Did you get free dining? If not I'd call back and check. I just got free dining at Thanksgiving and I'm reading that others are getting it for up to 12 days.

Hi guys!!
Well, I did try to update everyone, but am still having computer issues..

So...HELLO from Alaska!! And yes, you may call me NANA!!

EmmaGrace :cutie: was born June 15 at 1:52 Alaska time, weighing in at 7 lb 15 oz and 21 inches long. With a head full of black hair.
Everyone is doing well, I am spoiling her rotten. My daughter had a c section and is up and around and driving and shopping..lol

I have been here since Sunday and leave Tuesday of next week. The kids are coming home in September, so it won't be too terribly long inbetween visits.

We have another trip to WDW planned for dec 2-6. Anyone else going?

How is everyones summer so far?

Hi guys!!

EmmaGrace :cutie: was born June 15 at 1:52 Alaska time, weighing in at 7 lb 15 oz and 21 inches long. With a head full of black hair.
Everyone is doing well, I am spoiling her rotten. My daughter had a c section and is up and around and driving and shopping..lol

I have been here since Sunday and leave Tuesday of next week. The kids are coming home in September, so it won't be too terribly long inbetween visits.

Congrats!!!!!!! It sounds like she is already a princess in training.

Hi guys!!

Congratulations! I am so very happy for you.

Unfortunately we will not be seeing disney this year, but there is talk of a mommy and daddy only trip to Cancun dec 2-9.

Thanks for the update!

Hi guys!!

I am! I'm there Nov 29th -Dec 5th.

I am new to the boards and I was excited to see that I was not the only one planning a year in advance. had my dates picked out on my flight home last year!me and my family will be at POP from Dec 5th to Dec 13th. I have been in Sept and Oct before but I am really excited to see all the holiday decorations. Imagine how excited I was when I received a FREE DINING pin for the the reservation I already had booked!

My son and I will be at the Pop December 17th- 22nd! I'm looking forward to this trip. Work has been crazy and I need a Disney break!

Count us in too :banana:

We'll be at POP December 12th to the 18th, 2 adults and 2 kids:yay:

This is our 4th time to Disney with the kids, our second time staying at POP, but our first time in December, so we are really excited about it!!!

Well we just joined this party as well. Just booked POP Dec. 14-18 for a fun pre-Chirstmas family getaway :goodvibes

Hey, please count us in !!

My family will be at Pop (first time here) from Dec 13 - 20.

We were in WDW EXACT same week last year !

We have our MVMCP tickets!
We have booked our flights !
Booked our ADR's !

Now I have to wait........argh!

Not telling the kids until Dec 1....:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter