Pop refill?

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
Quick question are there water refill stations at Pop? We have camelbacks and wondering where we can fill them (not the gross swamp water)

I don't recall if there was a dedicated water bottle refill station, but the food court has water dispensing options at the soft drink stations. For a camelbak, I suppose you could use another cup/mug to fill the water and dump into the camelbak. Might be more sanitary that way.

There is not an actual water bottle filling station at Pop. As mentioned by @IndyToThere you can fill using water from the soda machine using a cup and then pouring it into your camelbak. Might be easier to wait until you get to a park though and use a water bottle refill station there. It would be nice if they would publish a map of those locations as it's a question that comes up often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter