• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Popcorn buckets

OMG, that Stitch one is too cute!!! I wish they had that while we were there last week - DD7 would've flipped!... I suppose it's for the launch of the new ride this month.

For those interested, we were at the parks for the flip from Disney Easter to Tanabata. Other than taking away the Disney Easter buckets, the traditional ones were there (same as I saw in April). There is a Facebook page for Disney Popcorn buckets that has been keeping a good list of available buckets, so I would check there for photos/info! I know they are releasing a few for Duffy's Birthday, Stitch opening, and I am assuming maybe some new ones for the Summer theme starting later this month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter